CHAPTER 95

When space-time fluctuated again, You Zhengping dimly sensed that this was his last chance. He had disrupted Guan Shaoguang's plans twice in a row. This time, Guan Shaoguang wouldn't let him get close to Yu Hua again. And as the number of levels ascended, Guan Shaoguang's power would be stronger and stronger. This must be the moment when Guan Shaoguang would be most able to kill him.

Each time space-time fluctuated, he had ended up near Guan Shaoguang, not near Yu Hua. Why was that? Also, according to what Guan Shaoguang had said, this was only a false memory space that he had created with time law. The track of history was unchanging. So why would Yu Hua remember him?

There were too many questions. You Zhengping had no way to analyze them one by one. He only knew that when the space-time fluctuation stopped, he might be faced with a merciless attack from Guan Shaoguang at his prime.

You Zhengping felt agitated, but he didn't fear battle. If he could grasp natural law power once, then he could grasp it a second time. Even if time had been turned back, his body, his memories, and his experiences couldn't be erased. His gift for combat had always been the best in the organization. If Guan Shaoguang wanted a fight, then he would fight! You Zhengping clenched his fists and waited for Guan Shaoguang's attack.

The time lapse stopped, and You Zhengping found himself standing inside an estate with abundant greenery. There was a manmade lake next to him. The temperature was neither cold nor hot. The sky was as blue as a computer desktop. The white clouds were absolutely still. The sun shone like a searchlight hanging in the sky.

Another person might have thought that this was a peaceful world. But You Zhengping's intuition was very acute. He instantly noticed that the supposed sky, white clouds, and bright sun were artificial products. Even the wind blowing on his face strengthened and weakened according to certain rules. In this bright and spacious area, everything had a sense of falseness.

You Zhengping walked along the lake, carefully examining the surroundings. The more he looked, the more he thought that this was like an ordinary estate on an ordinary world. There was a residential building about thirty floors high beside the lake. Some windows were open, and some were closed. It seemed to be inhabited. There was a strong aura of life. But there was no one in the estate.

Just as he was thinking that there were no people active inside the estate, You Zhengping faintly heard the sound of conversation from the other side of the lake. You Zhengping's spatial instincts told him that this estate was probably some space or little world, but the people talking were outside of it, so he could only hear their voices but not see them.

Since that was the case, with his ability, he should be able to pass through the restrictions of space and see the people speaking. You Zhengping attempted to use his ability to approach the place where the voices were coming from. He held out his hand in the air, and a light screen the size of a big movie theater screen appeared in front of it. You Zhengping could see who was speaking, but it seemed that the other side couldn't see him.

He reached out to touch the light screen. His hand passed through as though through rays of light, but he couldn't touch the people on the screen. They were in two dimensions in the same space, something like a two-dimensional projection into a three-dimensional space. You could see them, but there was no way to touch them.

"Guan Shaoguang, haven't you decided yet?" There was an exceedingly handsome man on the screen. You Zhengping had never seen him.

There were five people in all on the screen. Guan Shaoguang was one of them. Faced with the handsome man's question, he didn't answer. All five people had excellent appearances. They were high grade levelers and had undergone countless upgrades to their bodies. Their attractiveness and their physical capabilities had both reached the pinnacle of humanity.