CHAPTER 78

"First put down an advance of a hundred thousand yuan, then the down payment within seven days, and prepare the loan materials." Lian Yufan read the list Huan Zixu had given him. "Can you put down the full down payment on this price within seven days? The rental apartment is all right, the landlord is just a little jumpy. Can't you just explain things to them?"

During the rare times Huan Zixu got to see Feng Kui, he would take him along no matter where he went. Today he had gone to see a 150 square meter residence in the new complex he had taken a liking to. While buying the apartment, he also took Feng Kui along, and Lian Yufan, who was monitoring the two of them, was forced to also come see the apartment.

"With Yu Hua's miserliness, do you think I have enough money?" Huan Zixu said. "I put twenty thousand of those hundred thousand on my credit card."

"You have a credit card? You can have a credit card?" Lian Yufan said in surprise.

"The materials your logistics department provided for me are very complete. There's even a credit history," Huan Zixu said, holding a printed "Personal Credit History." "To suit the materials of a sales champion, I also have a complete bank record and spending record. The credit card center reviewed it and issued me a card with a pretty high limit. Fifty thousand."

"You've earned eighty thousand in one month of livestreaming. The ability to dig out that much money from between Yu Hua's teeth is truly astonishing, but it'll be hard to pay the full down payment," Lian Yufan said.

"In three days, the advertising company from the last promotional livestream will settle up. I've calculated. The total will be enough for the down payment and my credit card payment," Huan Zixu said carelessly.

"You dare to use the studio's public money?" Lian Yufan thought that Huan Zixu had simply lost his mind over this apartment. "Instead of provoking Yu Hua, why don't you think of a way to get the acknowledgement of the world law and become a Protector. Then you can have an apartment!"

"I asked Zhen Li how to go about getting the world law's approval, and he hemmed and hawed and didn't say anything to the point. And I looked at his apartment. It'll only belong to him after he's been a Protector for ten years, and it's in a commercial apartment block where 40% of the space is shared. Even if you gave me an apartment like that, I wouldn't want it," Huan Zixu said disparagingly. 

"The property management fees in commercial apartment blocks are high, you can't set up a home, you don't belong to a quota to attend school, and there's no room for the property value to increase. They have no value aside from being rented out."

Lian Yufan stuck up for the Protection Organization. "We gave him a choice between a residential building and a commercial apartment block. Zhen Li was the one who thought that a loft was more attractive, and the natural lighting was more attractive, and the high quality decoration was more attractive. He insisted on the loft."

Huan Zixu was speechless. "...Zhen Li doesn't value anything but attractiveness, does he!"

"He also said it was good that there would be no need to decorate. He really doesn't want to decorate. He must have be scarred from Yu Hua's torture." Mentioning decoration, Lian Yufan clenched his teeth involuntarily. "Anyway, the organization undertakes the property management fees. You don't need to worry about those problems."

"But the residences you provide are mostly in old buildings, twenty years old or more. The prices are high, but you can't sell them on. I incline towards buying a new one," Huan Zixu said. "First I'll make the down payment, and then I'll deal with Yu Hua. At worst he'll add a few years to my indenture."

Feng Kui, who had been silently listening to the two of them argue, suddenly reached out a hand to shield Huan Zixu's head. "It's raining."

Lian Yufan saw that it had indeed started to rain and hurriedly pulled his shirt over his head. He said, "Let's run back to the studio. There are umbrellas there."