CHAPTER 92

Yu Hua could sense that this rainbow-haired leveler was a spatial ability user. A person like this would be welcomed no matter what team he joined. What need did he have to use these means to attach himself to Yu Hua?

He slowly closed his eyes, his thoughts floating to hundreds of years earlier when he had been young and his thoughts very simple. In a desperate contest, he had met a person with an open and casual disposition who had agreed to team up with him to clear. When the eleventh level ended, Yu Hua had searched for him for a long time, but he hadn't found him again.

He didn't even know this person's name. Along with the confusion of the awakenings of first love, this had made Yu Hua ask many of his former friends about this person's whereabouts, but he had come up empty.

Later Yu Hua had stopped searching and had slowly turned into a person who struck fear into the hearts of levelers. Many people investigated him and had uncovered his hundred year search. Many people dyed their hair rainbow colored to get close to him, but what Yu Hua missed wasn't the hair color. It was that leveler's bright eyes.

When he saw people with that hair color, Yu Hua would without exception take his frustration out on them. Their outcome was tragic. Gradually, no one dared to dye their hair like that again. But now, he hadn't killed this rainbow-haired person on sight. Was he going soft, or did not want to give him up? It was probably because there was no obvious malice about this person.

Yu Hua lay with his back turned. The rainbow haired person behind him stuck to him, head pressed against his back, occasionally touching him with his leg. The inside of the tent became quiet. Only their even breathing remained. Yu Hua's cold voice broke the silence: "What's your name?"

"Me? My name is..." the person behind him answered.

"What?" Yu Hua didn't hear. His hearing had always been acute. It must have been that this person wasn't willing to say his name.

"You can call me Xiao You," the person behind him said.

Xiao You? "You" as in the preposition? "You" as in "drawn-out?" "You" as in "outstanding?" Was it a family name or a personal name? Slightly dissatisfied, Yu Hua said, "Only people with bad intentions won't give their true names."

"It's not that I don't want to," Xiao You mumbled. "Let's say I have a hidden difficulty."

"As you like." Yu Hua used his fire power to warm the inside of the tent a little. "Rest. We're going to complete a mission in two hours."

"What mission?" Xiao You pressed close to Yu Hua, gently blowing on his ear.

"Hunting and killing the giant mutants in the gorge. What about you?" Yu Hua asked. He didn't suspect Xiao You. Low level and and high level levelers who came to the same world would have different missions.

"It's different from yours." Xiao You didn't answer directly.

Yu Hua said, "Even if you don't say it, I can guess. I need to kill the strongest mutant beast, and the others need to kill the smaller ones. You must also have been assigned a certain number of the smaller mutant beasts."

Xiao You became bolder and bolder. He even kissed his ear and quietly said, "Mutant beasts. Aren't they this world's primary intelligent beings?"

"Enough." At the end of his endurance, Yu Hua turned and pressed Xiao You down. He bundled him up in the black cloak he had given him and quietly said, "I can temporarily protect you during this world. You don't need to do this sort of thing. Have some self-respect while you pass the level."

Xiao You said, "I didn't come looking for you because I wanted to pass the level."

Yu Hua brought his fist down on his cheek. Propping himself up, he looked loftily down on Xiao You, full of murderous energy. "Do you think I wouldn't dare to do anything to you?"