Chapter One~ Grimoire

Origins and Grimoires

Somewhere in Hage village a single cry can be heard in the rapid rain

Somewhere in Hage village a single cry can be heard in the rapid rain. Bundled up in blankets, a small baby with long white hair and bright purple eyes is seen in front of a church. The high priest takes note of the familiar cry before running towards the sound. He slams the door open and immediately grabs the baby from the basket.

"Shh, it's ok, It's ok I got you" He coos as he walks back into the church.

"Father, What's wr-" A gasp can be heard from the sister. "Another one" She whispers staring at the baby with sad eyes. 

"What beautiful eyes she has" He states holding the baby close, who has stopped crying.

"Indeed" The sister responds with a hum.

"I'm going to name her Y/N" He whispers, still staring at her unusual colored eyes. The sister nods in approval.

" It's nice to meet you Y/N" She says taking the baby from the priest.

"Put her with Asta and Yuno" Father tells the sister while motioning to a different area of the church. Sister nods her head before heading towards the small room. She gently lays the baby next to the other two.

"Don't worry, even if you're unwanted by your parents you will always be welcomed here" Sister tells Y/N before leaving the room.

____________________

"Please marry me Y/N!" Asta yells as he gets on one knee. His eyes were wide and bold while his hands held up a grass woven ring. A white haired female glances down at the male before sighing tiredly.

"No".

"I'm not giving up yet!" He shouts out again as the female ignores his advances.

"My answer is still no".

"I'm not giving up!"

"You really should" The girl responds and attempts to walk away. Asta rushes back in front of her and gets back on one knee.

"Let me ask one more time! Please marry me Y/N!" 

Sister lily, who was walking by the commotion, gets startled from his yelling and without thinking, pulls out her Grimoire.

" Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist Of Love!'' She shouts just as a huge fist of water hits Asta on top of his ash blonde head. Y/N lets out a little grimace as Asta hits the floor, hard. His body twitch's as he lays there trying to figure out what just happened. 

" Oh my, I'm sorry Asta I wasn't thinking, my magic just slipped out" Sister Lily states worriedly while covering her mouth in guilt.

"I say that you should have let him have it. No mercy!" Nash laughs and pointed at the male lying in the small cracks.