Announcement~

Hello my dear reader! I'm not one to make announcements, but I thought to inform you of my upcoming vacation. It's only for 3 weeks so don't worry. I will update again once I come back.

Now that you are here, you can help me Vote~

I have a few ideas on my next fanfiction and need the help of my dear readers.

1) The King's daughter. (Black Clover Fanfic)

20 year old Aluma just wanted a few things in life. One, to be free. And two, to be a Magic Knight. Even as she was young, Aluma has gotten everything she has ever wanted Toys. Books. Games. Money. Dresses, you name it. There was just one thing she could never get. Freedom. Locked away in her bedroom, the young princess has almost never been outside. Her fathers overprotectiveness never even allowed her to see the Wizard King, in fear she might like him more then himself. What's a girl to do when she convinces her babysitter to let her free? Of course, Join the Magic Knights.

2) Broken Dreams (Naruto Fanfic)

The war was over. Naruto and Sasuke saved the world. But...How did things turn out this way...Naruto has always had a dream. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I will become Hokage! Believe it!" He didn't know how to feel at that moment when the new Hokage was named. Why are so many people looking at him? Stop looking. Stop Looking. Stop looking. It was this moment that Naruto knew that...He will forever be hated by the people he cared about."Sauake Uchiha is the new Hokage!"Naruto didn't know how to handle his emotions. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. On the brink of heartache...Someone came to save the day. "My name is...Menma"

3) Help me (Bnha Various) Part One

A sweet young female who had hopes of just becoming a normal girl. She had a quirk, worthy of being a strong hero, but all she wanted was a simple life.So why....Why are her wishes not coming true?Why is everyone becoming so, obsessed with her?"Can someone....Help me".

4) Lila~ Oc x Naruto Various

A young female was found traveling in the forests. She wore a red mask and a long, white, furry head piece that covered her body. What's more....She had a huge wolf who traveled beside her. Who is the female? And what purpose will she fulfill in the Leaf village?

Vote! Vote! Vote!

This will help me decide which one I will start updating after this fanfic!

If you want to know some things about the Author (Me) Please ask, and I will tell you. But If you don't that will be fine.

Place questions for Author here!

~Thank you all for understanding~