Chapter Thirty One~ Fana

Red blazing flame engulfed the whole witches forest and the Eye of the Midnight Sun was satisfied with the power that Fana showed them.

"Flame Spirit Magic: Salamander's Breath..." Fana chanted. AN enormous spherical blaze of the fire formed in between the Salamanders mouth. 

The Flame bursts into a flamethrower with an explosion that emitted from it.

"Burn! Burn! Have given up after a single attack by Lady Fana? They're weaker than I thought". Shidan chuckled, witnessing the chaos.

The Sun of the Midnight Sun mages spotted the gigantic security golem emerge from the Witched Forest being surrounded by witches. 

The giant security golem growl like a beast, intending to protect their country. The witches are on their respective broom as they levitate in the sky with their glowing Grimoires.

"They must be the enemies that they warned us about!" One of the witches shouted.

"Let's go!" The other instructed, gesturing her hand forward.

The Eye of the Midnight Sun mages were shocked by the sudden appearance of the gigantic security golem.

"Wh-What's that monster?!" One of them gasped as they heard the Giant Golem growl ferociously while throwing boulders of rock at them. Some of the enemies scream in pain as they were successfully hit by a boulder of rocks.

"Stay calm..."Shidan instructed.

Fana saw what the Golem did and attacked it with her spirit flame magic. Multiple blazing spherical flames destroyed the Golems with ease. The witches screamed as they are being blown away by the explosion.

"The queen's golem!" A witch uttered in shock.

"Wh-Who are you guys?!" Another witch exclaimed with fear.

"The great Third eye is magnificent!" Shidan chuckled in amusement, "Lady Fana is not only immensely powerful but also beautiful. I'd love to have a shot at her if I ever get the chance" He dared say, " But I guess I'll just have to settle these with lowly witches today!"

Shidan formed green vines on both of his fists to attack the witches.

"Attack! Make sure you capture the lookers alive! The witches possess powerful magic. They'll make excellent slaves." He instructed with a grin.

The enemies attacked the witched, capturing some of them as they screamed for there lives. A certain ash blonds voice roared throughout the place as he used his anti magic sword to save one of the witches.

"Are you alright?" Asta asked the witch.

They said witches stared at Asta for a moment before screaming in his face.

"Eek! I was saved by a man! Your muscles are gross!!!" She screamed as she scrambled out of his arms.

"What the heck was that for?!" Asta complained as the witches thank Y/N who was standing beside Asta.

"The witches seem to firmly believe that women are superior" Y/N chuckled at Asta's distraught face.

Finral stood in shock at how a member of the Eye of the Midnight Sun captured three witches with his plant magic.

"So many excellent slave ladies to choose from!" Shidan chuckled as he assaulted the females with his eyes.

"Let us go!" One of the witches demanded.

"That bastard! What does he think he's doing to my cuties?!" Finral stated in irritation. He glared at the enemy mages at the way they were treating the women.