Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno

The rest of the semi finals matches were pretty easy and quick. The white haired female was able to take down Lucks team by figuring out his master plan. After all, he always liked to make big and dangerous attacks. And before long, it was time for the finals.

"Team I: Y/N, Sortta, and Fallin, Please head down to the battle field" The announcer exclaimed.

Y/N headed down to the battle stage with a bit of excitement. She couldn't wait to fight against Yuno. They last time they ever dueled was back at the church. 

" I can't believe that I've come this far" Fallin grinned.

"Me too" Sortta smiled.

"Ah" Y/N sighed as she placed a hand on each of there shoulders, "You both did good. I knew you could do it. Now, lets go win this battle".

"Hai!!" The two males cheered.

"Team P: Yuno, En, and Noelle please make your way to the battlefield" The announcer exclaimed.

"Dear members of Team I, please go easy on us..." En softly stated before the mushroom on his shoulder scoffed, " I'm gonna crush you all!!" It shouted.

"Uh, your inner voice is spilling out" Noelle deadpanned.

"I'm just excited, I can't contain myself" En chuckled with a closed eyed smile. The mushroom on his shoulder poofs onto the silver haired females shoulder.

"Let's do this Noelle! My expression is as hard as rock truffles! Let's fire things up! Mushrooms double it's flavor when you cook them! You can even dry them or freeze them!" The mushroom laughed.

"Um, why is he telling us ways on how to cook him..." Sortta whispered to his teammates.

"Because he knows we are gonna leave them in the dust!" Fallin laughed.

"Eh, Don't know. I don't even like mushrooms..." Y/N sighed.

" And now! The final match with Team L and Team P may...Begin!!!" The announcer exclaimed.

" Go my meal saving prince!" Charmy cheers from the stands.

" Win! My love" Leopold cheers for Y/N.

"Yeah! Beat that Handsome jerk!!" Asta grins.

" I will take care of Y/N" Yuno told his teammates.

" You can have her. I'll take on Fallin since he deals with fire" Noelle agreed before Yuno launched himself up into the air.

En and Noelle gasp in disbelief before covering there faces from the strong gust of wind Yuno caused.

"I knew you would come after me" The white haired female grinned once Yuno landed in front of her.

" Of course" Yuno smirked a little.

The rest of the teammates go head to head with the other team trying to reach each others crystal. Y/N already covered there's in the same spell she used in the first round. All she had to do now was beat Yuno and there team would win.

"Elemental Fire Magic: Flaming Butterflies" Y/N chanted, sending thousands of burning flying creatures Yuno's way.

Yuno uses his wind magic to counter the spell easily.

"Let's make a deal" Yuno started.

"What kind of deal" Y/N tilted her head to the side.

" If I win..." He took a step forward, " You have to cancel the date with Leopold after this fight..."

" And if I win" The female squinted her eyes.

" If you win. You can go on a date with me."

Y/N scoffed.