Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day

"Swap day? What's that" Asta asked the dark magic user. Yami gave him a bored look before answering his question.

"It means that one person from each base goes to a different base for learning experience." He explained.

"YES! SWAP DAY IS SO FUN! The last time I went, we went on so many missions" Magna shouted with joy.

"Yeah and I remember when I challenged the captain of the Purple Orcas. I lost, but it was so fun!!" Luck added cheerfully.

"Yum! Yum! I remember all the food The Coral Peacocks had" Charmy drooled.

"I hate swap day. I had to go with the silver eagles and they didn't even allow me to drink. Then they would also say I'm a peasant and poor. It was so boring" Vanessa complained as she took another swing of her beer.

"Wow it sounds fun!" Asta cheered, "Which squad was chosen to lead this time?" He asked.

"I think it's those flaming people" Yami answered with a sigh," And since everyone besides the newbies went, it would be between them who will go".  Y/N sighed, Heavily. She didn't want to go. She would rather train than go to a different squad. Noelle had about the same idea, but she mainly didn't want to go because she wanted to follow Asta when he visited Rebecca tomorrow

"Oh, I can't go I have to go somewhere tomorrow." Asta said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I can't go either. I'm will be busy" Noelle added with a huff. Everyone turned to Y/N who had a angry expression.

 Everyone turned to Y/N who had a angry expression

"No" Was her only response.

"You got to, kid" Yami said amused by her expression. 

"No".

"Your going".

"No".

" Finral prepare a portal for Y/N after she packs" Yami said ignoring the females glare. 

"I'm not going and there is nothing you could do about it".

________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the Crimson Lions" Leopold announced to the group. Y/N let out a annoyed sigh as she held her luggage. In the end she was held down by Magna, Luck, and Charmy as Vanessa packed her things. Yami than grabbed her head and threw her INTO THE FREAKING PORTAL. The last thing she heard was Asta muttering sorry, and Yami's laugh. 

'Stupid Captain making me go to this stupid tradition, when I don't want to' She thought to herself as she leaned her head back, 'Why, why does this always happen to me'.

"All you will be doing today is settling in your rooms and getting to know each other. I'm sorry that Fuegoleon Vermillion couldn't be here today, he is still be in a coma so I will be in charge. Randall Luftair, vice-captain of the Crimson Lions will now show you to your rooms." Leopold continued with a smile, and his hands on his hips.