Chapter Thirteen~ Coma

Y/N held onto the fire user as the black mass surrounds the two. It was a quick and painless process. Silence rings in there ears as they two get transported into a vast area where everyone was surrounded by light. But that silence didn't last long as attacks from all areas were being given from all around them.  Fuegoleon Vermillion didn't waste anytime in grabbing the white haired female and pulling her into his chest to protect her from the deadly attacks.

Shades of different colors flashed into there eyes as they kept getting sliced, hit, and slammed into the ground.  Fuegoleon raised his hand to smack away a sharp piece of metal that was about to hit the young girls head as another piece of sharp glass slices through his elbow, Cutting off his arm. He had to hold in the sound of pain as his arm bleed onto the white floors.

Y/N wanted to take out her Grimoire and start attacking but there wasn't as moment the attackers gave for them to do so. She soon heard a sharp, shaky inhale as  Fuegoleon squeezed his eyes. The girl didn't know what happened to him, she pondered on if one of the attacks hit him hard. Suddenly she felt a light pull of her hair as something sliced right threw it. She couldn't see what it was so instead she gripped onto the fire user tighter.

Soon all the attacks stopped. The sounds of heavy breathing can be heard from  Fuegoleon and Y/N as they hesitantly open there eyes. As they both looked up, a bright light shinned into there eyes before there mind slowly became blank. The fire user was the first to fall. It was mainly due to the blood loss on from his arm. The white haired female took a bit longer to pass out as she saw a blurry figure walk her way. All she saw was a man grab something from  Fuegoleon before watching her fall down.

They both drifted into a coma as there minds fell into darkness.

________________________________________________________________________________

Asta, Leopold, and Noelle watched in horror as Y/N and  Fuegoleon disappeared right in front of them.

"You bastard! What have you done to them!!" Leopold spat as he gripped Rades collar. In response, the man laughed but gave no verbal response. 

Asta was in shock. They took Y/N. He had sworn to protect her and now, he didn't even know where they were. Instead of standing there doing nothing, he searched for the spinal user. He glanced at his surrounding to find someone, ANYONE. The said man the ash blond was looking for, revealed himself .

"He's right there" Asta shouted, catching the attention of the three other people in the area. Noelle gasps as the man jumped from a building to a closer one.

"He was hiding in the corpses?!" The Silverette shouted.

"I'm impressed that you two found me. I figured I'd be found if I used magic to transform. So I went through the trouble of making this filthy disguise" The man stated. He looked like one of the undead creatures as he kept his magic well hidden. It was no wonder they couldn't spot him before. 

"What are you brats, animals?! But it appears that it's over now..."The man finished still in disbelief that the two had sensed him.

"Over?" Asta murmured in question.

"What's over" Leopold asked, talking a step forwards.

Everyone watched with heavy hearts as two bodies appeared from a portal and onto the ground. Shock was written onto there face as they noticed there bloody figures. Fuegoleon was bleeding heavily from his arm whereas Y/N's hair was cut, specks of blood clearly shown on the white hair. The two were unconscious and bleeding making everyone watch fearfully. They didn't know if they were dead or not.

Silence emits from among them as they take in the sight. They couldn't believe that someone as strong as Fuegoleon was defeated so easily.

As if something snapped, Noelle screamed at the sight followed by Leopold who was already running towards them.