Chapter Six~ Moonga

Y/N was very happy to be going on her first mission, even if its boar hunting in Saussy Village. After Finral explained that he couldn't take them because he has never been there before, they had to use brooms. Noelle was appalled by Magna's ride, and even dared to call it ugly. Asta and Y/N on the other hand loved Crazy CyClone. It was beautiful in it's own way, and for someone like Asta and Y/N they haven't really seen something so different. 

In the end Noelle had to ride with Y/N because of her lack of control of her magic. To say that the white haired female was disappointed was an understatement, this meant that she couldn't catch some sleep before arriving. 

The ride was short and LOUD. Asta kept shouting about how excited he was , while Noelle kept yelling at him to shout up. Y/N was so relived when they landed outside at Saussy Village. Everyone went there separate ways to catch the boars. The white haired female used her Elemental Magic to catch at least 3 boars before deciding to rest. She climbed onto a tree and lied down on a branch, one of her legs hanging on the side. She lets out a content sigh when she heard Asta's shouting in the distance.

'Finally some rest'. The girl thought to herself.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL GOOD HUNTING" Magna shouts from right under the tree Y/N is currently resting on. The girl glances down and sees Asta carrying a bunch of Boars on his shoulders. Y/N lets out a groan.

'Maybe if I stay quiet they won't notic-'.

"Oh HEY Y/N" Asta shouts as he waves at her. 

' Yeah, should've known Asta would spot me' The girl thinks with a sigh, before jumping down from the branch.

" Come we're heading to Saussy Village" Magna states with a smile before he continues walking. The girl using her Elemental wind magic to carry the Boars she caught as she tags along with them, a yawn escaping her.  

" So as I was saying, I'll never forget that he taught me to be a real man. I wanna be as good as the guy as he is someday. I respect him more than anyone except for Yam-", Magna abruptly stops talking with frowned eyebrows. " What the-". He drops the Boars and runs towards the direction to Saussy Village. We all follow drop the boars before following him. 

"What's wrong?" Asta asks.

"The hell is goin' on" Magna wonders as he runs on the cliff " The Village-".

"It's covered in Mist" Y/N whispers as they all pear down toward the said village. 

"They got some weird weather here. huh?" Asta asks making his childhood friend sigh.

" It's not weather, idiot. It's Magic," Noelle huffs. Asta's eyes widened.

" IT iS!? WOAH MAGIC MIST". The white haired female rubs her temples with a sigh. 

'Who would do this' She thinks.

"Trying to make it through that would be abut as effective as walking around blindfolded." Noelle pointed out. " We'd lose all sense of direction, and blunder around, helplessly." Magna took a step forward.

" Magic that can completely cover the entire village" He sneered " A spell this powerful didn't come from any villager I know. Something bad happened here." They all look around in confusion on what they should do.

" Asta" Y/N calls, drawing his attention from the mist.

"Huh?".

"Use your sword to cut threw the mist" The white haired female states as she pointed towards the Dome. 

"HUH?" He questions again.

" Your sword, use it to cut off the magic" She explains. Asta nods before pulling out his sword from his Grimoire. He raises his arm before swinging his sword down, clearing some of the Mist away.