Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving

"Now, let us begin the Decoration Ceremony" Julius announces.

Magic Knights of the clover kingdoms each step up, one by one to receive there awards. If the Magic Knight are awarded a prescribed a certain number of stars in the time before the annual Decoration Ceremony, they are given a new rank by the Wizard King.

Y/N stands behind with the members of the Golden Dawns and Black Bulls as they watch the Ceremony. She had managed to sneak a cookie from off a table as they entered the room. She was in literal heaven, the taste was the best she has ever had. To be honest, she had little interest in the Ceremony so she paid little attention.

"With seven stars earned, Leopold Vermillion of the Crimson Lion Kings. I grant you the title of the intermediate Magic Knight, second class. You use the same flame magic as your brother, the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings. your power is overwhelming. Make sure you don't go overboard" The Wizard king states before handing him a medal, small enough to hang onto his clothing.

"Evil needs no mercy..." Leopold said monotoned. The white haired female watches as the vermillion haired boy walks away from the stage with a pride smile. His turquoise eyes catch hers as he sends her a smile. Y/N doesn't look away as she freely watches him without a care in the world. Leopold's long braid sways with each step as she admires his vermillion colored hair.

'He just screams Fire' She thought before turning her gaze away from him.

"With six stars earned, Sol Marron of the Blue Rose Knights. I grant you the title of Intermediate Magic Knight, third class. You are as dynamic as the men and your creative magic is amazing but you might be a bit too much of a free Spirit" Julius continues as he hands her a medal.

"The only one who can hold me down is my sis, the Captain..." She comments before taking the medal. Sol had pretty ruffled black hair, sun kissed skin, and green eyes. She looked towards her Captain in adoring eyes. 

' She must really admire her Captain. Maybe I should start calling Yami Bro?' Y/N thought with a sly smile.

"With six stars earned, Solid Silva of the Silver Eagles. I grant you the title of the Intermediate Magic Knight, Third class. The maneuverability of your Magic is amazing if you stopped showing off your powers and cooperated with others" Julius stated before handing him his award.

"I'll keep that in mind sir..." The silver haired male responded before accepting his medal. He walked away from the stage with a presence that screamed cocky. His blue eyes scanned over the group with disgust. 

'Wow. Surprise, surprise. Another Royal looking down on us' Y/N thinks with a roll of her eyes. The white haired female decides to zone out the rest of the Ceremony as she tries holding back a yawn. 

'So. Boring' She thinks, as she leans against Yuno. The black haired male wraps a arm around her and pulls her closer. Y/N closes her eyes for a minute to get some shut eye. Yuno glances at the girl with a small smile before watching the Ceremony. 

The ceremony began to end as the Wizard King smiled brightly for everyone.

"Well done everyone. Now then, there's a simple reception set up for you, so go enjoy yourselves." He announces as he heads to leave. " Oh I almost forgot. I invited some special guests today. Make sure you get to know each other very well" He finishes before exiting the room. Everyone turns to the room with different expressions, waking up Y/N from the burning holes that seemed to be digging into her head.

'This...Is gonna be a long day'.

________________________________________________________________________________