Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony

"This year, I'll be announcing the Magic Knight Squad's achievements myself" Julius admitted, making the crowd more excited. " After the results are announced, the King will also make an appearance. So please look forward to that..." He continued.

"Wow, the Wizard King is as popular as ever!" Asta exclaimed in excitement.

Y/N nodded in agreement.

"The crowd seems to be more excited to see the Wizard King, then the actually king himself" The female noted, I've never seen the king though..."

"Now then, as you all know. Our Clover Kingdom has been battling invasion attempts from the Diamond and Spade Kingdoms. As well, as a new terrorist group called the Eye of the Midnight Sun. " The Wizard King announces, "The royal capital was attacked and many lives were lost. I even considered canceling the star Festival for this year..."

'I'm hungry' Y/N thought, regretting the fact that she didn't get something to snack on while she listened.

"But it's because of all these events that I wanted to commend the courageous men and women who fought against them and decided to hold the festival." He continued, "Now then. Let us welcome them.." He raised his left hand," Our nine Magic Knights Squad Captains, whom we hold in the highest esteem..." He proudly introduces.

Footsteps echoed on the stage and the seven powerful Captains revealed their presence. The crowd started to scream and cheer on the Powerful mages in the entire Clover Kingdom.

Julius introduces them one by one.

'Aish' Y/N thinks as she barely listens to the introductions, ' Of course Captain Yami isn't there. Though that blond women isn't...'Maybe there...Nah.

"...And last, but not least...Captain of the Golden Dawn, William Vangeance." The Wizard King finally announces. 

He was wearing his usual feathered mask as he looked down at everyone from the stage. The cheering became louder when his name was said. She was obviously the Cover Kingdoms Favorite.

"The Golden Dawn's definitely taking the first place again this year!" One of the proudly stated.

"Wait, aren't we missing some Captains?" Another one wondered.

'Why yes you are, one of them happens to be my Captain' Y/N answered the question in thought.

'After I told them over and over again to be on time...' Julius sweat dropped, 'Yami's late all the time, but I'm surprised about Charlotte...'

From afar, Yami and Finral notice the citizen's confusion on where the missing Captain's were.

"Good grief. There's already trouble..." Yami said nonchalantly.

"You're the cause of it!" Finral reminded.

" Well...Let's announce the ranking..." The Wizard King informed as the transmission visual magic appeared in front of the crowd.

Y/N slowly started walking closer to the middle of the crowd, leaving Asta and Kiato behind.

"Excuse me" She tells a guy" Thank you" She smiles taking his box of pocky. She continued walking ignoring the slight, 'hey' the man said. She looked at the flavor.

' Strawberry. Nice' She smiled to herself.

"In first place...The Golden Dawn!" Julius exclaimed proudly. The word The Golden Dawn can be seen written on the Transmission visual magic.

The list of their achievements can be seen on it along with the total stars they earned on each mission.

"The number of stars they accumulate is...An astounding 125 stars! The huge jump from their record of 96 from last year!" Julius finally announces while clapping.