Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest

An army of mages from the Eye of the Midnight Sun are being lead by a pink haired female mage who stood on her Salamander spirit and unusual Grimoire floating in front of her.

" The Queen of Witches, who pilfered one of the Magic Stones, lives in that forest" One of the mages named, Shidan stated. He has a afro moss of green hair and slanted downward eyes. 

" The humans that stole Vetto's life are also there..." Fana, the pink haired female, stated with her monotones voice.

"Indeed. They might have realized the magic stone is here as well..." He informed.

" They're unforgivable. I'll destroy everything and take the magic stone..." Fana declared without blinking. She had so much hatred showing in her eyes that it was imperil to her emotionless face.

" I'm sure Master Licht will be pleased. It seems they are with the Queen in the middle of the Forest. Let us burn them all and make examples of them to the rest of the world". Shidan chuckled.

Fana the Hateful. She was planning her revenge against the Black Bulls. They hurt Licht and event taken the life of there companion Vetto. She will never allow humans like them to cause pain ever again.

They will Burn.

________________________________________________________________________________

" The eye of the Midnight Sun?" Noelle's eyebrows furrowed from the name.

" Why are they headed here?" Asta questioned.

"You're not just saying that to trick us, are you?!" Finral stuttered nervously. He recalled how powerful they were before. It sent shivers down his spine.

"How imperfect..." The Witch Queen stated in disappointment, " If I chose to do so, I could end your pathetic lives at this very moment...Why would I need to lie?" She summoned her scarlet orb again to show the Midnight Sun.

" How troublesome...We could never catch a break" Y/N sighed as she examined the female in the orb.

'Fana' Her mind recorded.

" You can't be serious!" Please tell me you're lying!" Finral stated to panic as he trembled in fear.

" It matters not. I will be more than happy to rid this world of any imperfect creatures. Warn the others..." The Witch Queen instructed her crows.

The flock of crows started to flap their wings towards the entire Witch Forest intending to deliver the bad news.

An explosion can be heard in the Witch Forest and a blazing red flame slowly started devouring the forest. The Queen's eyes focused on the Salamander spirit who was breathing red hot flames on her country.

The Queen summons another scarlet orb and views the hordes of Diamond mages in the sky. Y/N sighs at the trouble that is going on. They were here to get Vanessa back, not for some undesirable fights.

"Near the border of the Diamond kingdom..." Mariella stated after recognizing the Diamond mages.

" As I suspected...I thought this fate would come to pass much later but the other force that wishes to attack this forest...The Diamond kingdom..." The Witch Queen said in irritation on this imperfect situation. 

"You can't be serious. They're coming here?!" Noelle's exclaimed as she focuses on the orb.

" That really pale guy. It's the super strong guy we fought in the dungeon. Thank goodness...He's alive", Asta said with a smile. Finral turned to him with a face full of disbelief and shock.