Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage

"Captain Nozel! Captain Nozel, can you hear me?" a voice from a communication device that was in the hand of the Captain of the Silver Eagles questioned.

"What's the matter?" Nozel responded.

"Captain Nozel! Thank goodness! I finally got through to you!" the Magic Knights voice seemed to be shedding some tears in relief. He was also breathing hard, probably from a recent fight.

"What is that?" Asta wondered as he glanced at the small gold device with three small magic stones on the hand of Nozel.

"It's a special communication magic item that all the captain use..." En answered softly.

"A number of our squad members suddenly went berserk and started saying strange things like, We're elves!" the voice stated with fear and confusion, "They have way more magic than usual! We cant handle them on our own! Apparently, similar incidents happening with all of the squads! There's something going all over the kingdo-" the communication device was suddenly cut off by a loud scream from him.

"What's wrong? Come in." Nozel brows furrowed after receiving silence from his squad member.

"The same thing happening all over the kingdom?!" Asta couldn't believe it.

"Well, this sucks..." Zora muttered in annoyance.

Nozel takes a deep breath as he holds the communication device on his hold. He had to remain calm and think of there next move.

"We are Magic Knights." he reminded them, "We must save the Clover Kingdom, no matter what happens. Even if we have to kill our fellow Magic Knights..." he continued with sadness.

'And even if we get killed...' Y/N finished in her thoughts.

"Luck...Luck's attack didn't hit me..." Noelle gaze down and remembers how the cheery berserker uses his magic against her. "Despite how fast he was, we were able to get away...I think Luck made sure that would happen." she continued.

"He did hit me, though..." The cherry blossom commented dramatically.

"Good..." Mimosa said with a nod.

"That must mean Luck's soul is fighting, too. Just as Yuno is doing okay, and Y/N!  I'm sure the others will be able to regain their senses! There must be a way!" Noelle stated with determination. "We, the Magic Knights, are going to save them! Both the kingdom and our friends!"

' We need to get to them before the spell is finished, or else...' Y/N furrowed her brows at the few times Asta told her she was acting strange. ' It's strange...Even in my past memories, she didn't crave for revenge against the humans no matter what they did to her...So, why was she trying to kill them now...'

Nozel couldn't help but to turn his lips into a smile from the declaration of his little sister. She sure does change into an incredible Magic Knight.

All of them have decided to venture to the Royal Capital in order to save their friends. The Captain of the Silver Eagles used his mercury magic to carry all of them. A liquid silver metal can be seen beneath them in a from of a half-sphere.

Asta emerald eyes stares at the Y/N  who seems to be staring into nothingness. 

" Y/N... Were you really that guys lover" he asked referring to Ryha.

The white haired female hummed, as everyone listened into the conversation.

" Yeah, according to my memories."

"How could you love him?! He's lazy, and a Pervert!!" he scrunched up his face.

Y/N chuckled lightly as she gazed at the darkening sky.