Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya

Y/N was currently sipping on her drink as she sat next to the black and white haired boy. He would just stare at her the whole time whereas she would give subtle glances. Some part of her mind did tell her to leave cause she didn't know him, but the other parts were screaming for her to talk to him.

"Y/N" The male finally said after a while. The female turned to face him as he gave a lazy smile. "I'm glad you remember me..."He continues as he softly caresses her face.

Y/N pulls her face away from him and sighs.

"No. I don't know you" She responded.

"Than how did you know my name?" He asked with a amused smile. The female turned to face him with a annoyed expression.

"You just seemed...Familiar to me" She rebuked.

"Than why are you sitting here with me?"

"I-I'm not. I'm just thirsty" She answered as she continued to sip her drink. The male laughs with a amused gleam in his eyes.

"Than why are you talking to me?" He asked as he studied her face. Y/N huffed and slammed her drink before looking at him.

"Shut up, You know why I'm here." She started " Now tell me, How?" Rhya tilted her head and smiled at her.

"I think you know the answer to that". 

Y/N indeed knew the answer to that. Her mind flashbacked to the memories of them. It makes sense that she was here, but how was HE here. That was what she wanted to ask him. And he knew. He knew what she was trying to say. That jerk.

"All right, All right" He laughs after seeing her glare " I'll tell you how I'm here". He raised his hand and ran his hand through his hair before sighing. "I was reincarnated...Much like you were. How and why is something I don't know. What I do know is that I now could keep the promise I made years ago."

"What promise?" Y/N asked, already knowing the answer but hoping it wasn't true. 

Ryha stared at her face as he admired her features. She still looked as beautiful as he remembered, the only difference is the color of her eyes but that was it. His heart hammered inside his chest when he finally saw her again. He knew that they would be here and he had to see her. He couldn't take it anymore. 

"To kill the humans of course" He smiled.

Y/N gripped her cup as she watched him with different emotions. Her feeling from her 'Past Life' was getting to her. It wanted her to run into his arms and tell him how much she missed him. Whereas, her senseable side was trying to get as much information from him so she could report it. 

It felt as if she was battling herself. She had so many friends and family in 'This Life'. She was willing to do anything for them, even die for them. So if this Ryha was planning to kill the humans. Than she would stop at nothing to stop them.

" I won't let you " She hissed as she glared at him. The black and white haired male sighed and stood up with a smile.

"In time you will understand" he answered as he patted her head. Y/N stood up as well as her glare intensified.

" No, I won't. I don't want to understand what your reasoning for wanting to kill the human. I know what happened in the past but that doesn't mean revenge is the answer." She exclaimed, trying to reason with him. The male stared at her for a moment before a soft smile reached his lips.

"Your just like I remembered" He whispered, as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Y/N blushed as she tried pushing his arm away from her waist.

"Let go" She hissed back. Rhya smiled bigger before leaning closer to her face, until they were inches away.