Chapter Four~ Black Bulls

The Black Bulls Base

Yuno and Y/N are currently waiting for Asta as he uses the bathroom

Yuno and Y/N are currently waiting for Asta as he uses the bathroom. Apparently the snake he ate earlier isn't doing it for him or his stomach. 

Sekke also tried to get his revenge on the ash blonde but Yuno stopped him before he could. Now they were awkwardly standing there waiting for Asta to finish pooping, until Yuno finally breaks the silence.

" Why the Black Bulls?" Y/N slowly looks up at him with a squinted eyes. 

" They looked more fun..." She responded causing the poor boy to sigh as he wraps his arms from behind Y/N and rest his chin on her head. 

"Why didn't you choose my squad?" He mumbles with a small pout. 

Chuckling lightly, the white haired female closes her eyes. She slowly reaches up with her left hand and grasp softly at the arms wrapped around her.

"And get told I'm a peasant everyday, Nah I'll pass." She states with a scoff . It's not that the comments hurt the girl, she just knew that she won't have the energy to deal with them. 

And if they did get her angry...Let's just say that it won't end good for them. 

"I would never had let them talk to you like that." Yuno states, tightening his hold on her. With a small smile the girl stays silent. 

Soon after, Asta exits the bathroom with a satisfied smile before he spots Yuno and Y/N.

"Hey get off my future wife!" Asta shouted while walking towards them. 

"You mean my future wife." Yuno responds and pulls the girl closer. The mana around giggles in the girls ears, and gives her teasing words as the two boys bicker about who's future wife she was going to be. 

"Yuno..." A deep voice calls for the black haired male. The trio turn and face the masked male who seemed to be examining the three.

"Yes Captain."

"We're leaving. Lets go." The Captain of the Golden Dawn says with a small smile. Yuno releases the girl from his grip snapping the female away from her daydream. She steps away from him and waves goodbye.

" I'll write letters!!" The girl tells him as he heads toward his Captain. 

Yuno suddenly stops walking before he was turning around and walking back to the white haired girl. He stares into her eyes leaning down and kissing her cheek softly.

"I'll be looking forward to them."

The girl watches him with shock written all over her face and a light blush coating her cheeks. Asta was left gapping at Yuno before a large shout was heard from his big mouth.

" Yunoooooo!!!!!"

___________________

After Yami shouted at Y/N and Asta for wasting his time and making him wait, he grabbed them by their heads and threw them into the portal Finral made.