Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her

"I told you! You cannot kill me!" The demon chuckles in amusement as he tilted his head. 

'Not with magic from this world!'

 Patry curls his finger into a fist, he couldn't believe that he could regenerate despite how powerful the spell was. He cannot do anything to defeat the demon, not with the current power he posses. 

Asta's emerald eyes focus on the Demon-Dweller sword, he was thinking if there was some power that he hasn't unlocked yet. He was shock after watching Licht use the sword. The ash blond male is convincing himself to draw out enough anti-magic power.

'There's a power I can use because I've got no magic!' Asta thought, ' And now he could find a way to save Y/N'

The magicless boy started gathering anti-magic power in his Demon-Slayer sword but was having a hard time controlling it.

 Asta hands trembles as he keeps holding the anti-magic sword. 

"The sword that boy is using... That's Licht's... " Lumiere wondered how the young Magic Knight was able to obtain it.

"After Licht's grimoire became a five-leaf grimoire that could be used by devils, it apparently acquired anti-magic from a different devil..." Secre informed.

The ash blond male gritted his teeth as the black matter around Asta started to swirl in unpredictable movement. His body started to be pulled towards the demon.

"You clearly don't have control..." The demon chuckles as he grabs his demon trident. But before he even thrust his weapon, Asta managed to shatter it.

'He just shattered a spear from the other world. Its effects can trap light magic and warp space, and it even ignored that!' The demon thought in disbelief.

Asta started to move around the spherical room with his Demon-Slayer sword pulling him along with it.

"I don't know what devil this power belongs to, but you need to learn your place in the pecking order!" Zagred ordered. "Word Soul Magic: Voizuiinemidoren Futogerueofu Snoittnedeidoog..." he chanted in a menacing manner. 

Two spatial magic portals appeared around them and the ominous dark purple magic emerged from it.

The spherical room was almost surrounded by the devil's magic as it keeps crawling around them. They even notices some strange creature without eyes but sharp pointed teeth that could rip off someone's flesh in a single bite.

It releases a shrieking sound as they started to launch towards Asta.

 Asta couldn't move the way he wanted to due to the unknown anti-magic power that his sword is emitting. Prince Lumiere holds Asta behind him as they keep dodging the unknown creatures.

But his anti-magic power strangely delivers a powerful strike towards Lumiere. The black matter pushes him away which sent him flying into the wall.

"First Wizard King!" Asta shouted in disbelief.

Patry and Yuno decided to aid their comrades as they summon their own grimoire. The wind magic user is on his Spirit Dive form increasing his magic power.

"Light Magic: Light Swords of Conviction!" Patry chanted until multiple light magic swords appeared behind him as it launches towards the dark purple flood magic.

"Wind Magic: Tornado Fang!" Yuno chanted while he spread his left palm. He forms a huge hurricane as he pushes it towards the devil's magic.

But unfortunately, their magic has been swallowed once their magic collided with it.