Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate

" Y/N take the right and we'll take the left" Mereoleona instructed once they entered the hideout. There were two different hallways in the center entrance so someone was going to have to split up. She wasn't going to entrust it to the two idiots.

"She can't go by herself!!" Asta exclaimed with wide eyes. He knew that she was strong but he didn't think she could handle too much.

" The girls strong enough to take care of herself..." She narrows her eyes at the white haired female, " Isn't that Right?"

"Hai" The female nodded as she summoned her Grimoire. She was honored that she was able to be recognized for her strength. She quickly turned to leave.

" Hey" Zora touched her arm making her turn to him, " Don't die."

" I'll try" The female grinned before sprinting away.

" Beat them all, My future Sister in-law!!!" Mereoleona voice boom through the the place.

' Future sister in-law?'

________________________________________________________________________________

Zora, Asta and Mereoleona are facing one of the Third Eye, Rhya the Disloyal. The two Royal Magic Knights watched in amazement as she went toe to toe with one of the strongest people they've met.

"She's a beast..." Zora was in awe as he struggled to keep up with there movements. He truly believe that she was crazier than the rumors have said. 

He was observing her movements and how she was able to keep up with the guy. There is no way that Rhya was going to win this fight. It was way too one sided!!

"Even so, most people wouldn't stand a chance against a guy this overpowered. But this time..." he thought out loud before looking at the shocked Ash blond next to him.

'Lady Sisgoleon is so awesome! Can I steal any of this? Even a little bit?' Asta thought to himself.

Rhya started to become frustrated by his opponent. He didn't expect that she would be this powerful. His glowing third eye on his forehead had started to move in a disturbing way.

"This is such a pain in the ass..." he gritted his teeth before plipping his Grimoire to a different page. "Then how about this?" he reaches the Demon-Slayer sword from his grimoire.

He had happened to touch the grimoire of Asta when he transformed into the magicless boy earlier. He held the hilt of the anti-magic sword with both of his hands with a mischievous grin on his face.

"My sword?!" Asta gasped in shock.

"I need to touch another's grimoire to be able to copy their magic. Earlier, when I was transformed, I casually snuck in and touched it." Rhya thought to himself. "Y/N... Licht... always tell me that I was kind...but they are wrong. I'm a liar, a slacker, and disloyal. They are who was genuinely kind but you people tricked and killed them. Look at how many of you crawled out. There are hordes of you now! Humans took everything for me! My dear Y/N was taken from me!... I'll kill every last one of you!" The copy magic user swung the Demon-Slayer sword towards Mereoleona while the fearless Lioness ball her fist with flame magic around it.

She slammed her fist right into the Demon-Slayer sword until in surprising breaks apart. Mereoleona grinned when she guessed that she was right. It wasn't the real sword so it could easily break apart and not disturb her magic.

"So you just hit it without any hesitation?! If I could've copied his anti-magic your fist would've been shattered!" Rhya couldn't help but think that this women was crazy.

"Are you done with your spells? In that case..." Mereoleona murmured as she increases the area of her mana around them. She was surpassing the mana skin and controlling the mana across the whole area.

Rhya wanted to suddenly escape, but it was futile. He is now under the territory of the fearless Lioness, and he was scared.

Mereoleona engulfed both of her fists with red blazing flame and Rhya could feel the intense heat of her flame magic.