Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!

"Leopold" Greeted the female with a slight smile. The vermillion haired male kneeled down on one knee and grabbed her hand before placing a kiss on her palm.

"My love, how are you" The male asked, seemingly not noticing the male behind her.

"I'm-"

"She's fine, now if you excuse me we are busy" Yuno interrupted before he started walking away with Y/N.

"Wait" The Noble called grabbing the females other arm.

"Let go" Yuno demanded pulling the female towards him.

"I was talking to her" Leapold smiled with a twitch of his eye while pulling her towards him. The female sighed in annoyance. 

"No, We are not doing this" Y/N roughly yanked her arms away from the two males before dusting off her clothes. She looked up at Leopold with a small smile. " I'm doing ok Leopold, now why did you come see me" She asked, ignoring the pouting Yuno.

"Ah" Smiled the male, " May I join the both of you".

"N-"

"Yes, you may" Y/N interrupted Yuno. The black haired male turned to look away in annoyance.

"Now let g-"

"Y/N!" Called another voice. The two males beside the female groaned when they saw another male running towards them.

"Kiato" The female greeted in surprise, were you the one who Asta wanted to bring with us?"

"Ah, yes" He shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

" Your voice is back, did Asta give you the Witch's blood" She questioned finally noticing that he could talk.

"Yup" The male grinned, kicking the dirt from the ground, " So I was wondering if I may join you on your journey?"

"Yes of course" Y/N nodded before she looked to the two males behind her, "Oh right. Kiato this is Yuno, and Leopold. Yuno, and Leopold this is Kiato. We met on a mission" She introduced.

"Nice to meet you good sir" Leopold held his hand out to shake while Yuno ignored his existence. 

"Nice to met you as well" Kiato bowed slightly and grasping the males hand. Leopold hand tightened around the males making him wince but placed a smile on his face instead.

"Now, Shall we head to the next food stand?" Y/N grinned before walking towards the food stand closest to her. 

The three males behind her followed along while glaring at each other. Yuno was the most annoyed. He just wanted to her all to himself because he hasn't seen her in a long time and these males decided to ruin that. He wouldn't have minded Leopold only, but another male came. An unknown male at that. But he could tell that he liked her.

Leopold, Yuno, Kiato took turns paying for the food Y/N bought at each stand. Yuno was the most touchy, always finding an opportunity to hold her hand or lean against her but never said anything. Leopold was the talkative male who kept talking about mostly anything or everything. Kiato was quiet as well, but actually added to the conversation.

"Miss" A shy voice asked from behind Y/N. The purple eyed female turned around and looked at the little girl who was nervously grabbing her pants. Y/N smiled and bended down to become eye level with the young girl.

"Yes?"

The little girl smiled nervously and fiddled with her fingers.

"Um, Can you show us some of your magic please" The girl asked.

"My magic?" Y/N asked shocked, " But why me?"

" My brother is blind so instead of being able to see clearly, he can see Mana. he said that your Mana is beautiful and asked me to ask you to show him some more...If you want" The girl explained while pointing to a small brown haired boy who was staring towards nothing.