Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry

When Asta, Luck, Magna, and Vanessa finally arrived at the Black Bulls Base, the towering hideout was no more. It was replaced by a pile of rubble as if a bomb wrecked the place.

"The base..." Vanessa muttered in shock.

"What the hell happened?" Magna questioned to nobody.

"Was it attacked by elves?" Asta wondered until the three magical beasts of Yami emerged from the pile of rubble.  "Wait... Oh, it's just you guys..."

"The magical beasts that the captain keeps?" Vanessa saw the three enormous hairy magical beasts that was tamed by the ash blond.

"Thank goodness you're safe. Say, where are the others?" Asta asked as the three magical beast pointed in a certain direction.

Asta didn't waste any time as he immediately went to the remaining Black Bulls squad members out there. They saw the mumbling Gordon, the stuttering Grey, The sighing Y/N, and the slowpoke Henry.

"They're okay! But they're not making any sense!" Asta sweatdropped at the strange behavior of the four Magic Knights.

"Who the hell's that?" Magna points his index finger at the slow speaking Henry. He didn't quite understand why he was speaking so slowly.

"Guys! This is not the time to be mumbling and stuttering!' Asta scolded which makes Gordon, Y/N and Grey perk up. 

"Asta!" Gordon called in relief.

"Finally" Y/N sighed.

"L-Luck! Vanessa! Magna!" Grey stuttered.

"I'm glad you're safe, my dear friends!" The poison magic user mumbled.

"Wow! What the heck happened here?" Luck asked with a grin.

"Lucky Charms!!" Y/N ran over and hugged the blushing blond.

Henry was trying to talk but the delinquent mage scoffed at him. He saw the white haired male sitting at the entrance of the Black Bulls Base.

"And who the hell are you?!" Magna demanded as he stomps over to him.

"Mag...na..." Henry called him rather slowly.

"You know who I am?" the delinquent mage was confused. "Who the hell-" he is about to demand who he is but he just felt a weird sensation on his body, as if something was being sucked away.

"If...you...get...too..close..yo...ur..mag...ic..will..get" Henry tried to explain but it was too late. The delinquent mage fell to the ground as he felt the sudden exhaustion all over his body.

"The hell is this?! The little bit of mana I have left is being sucked away?!" Magna muffled as his face falls to the ground. "Is he an enemy?!" he demanded as Asta walked in front of Henry and wave his hands in protest.

"He's not an enemy, Magna!" Asta defended.

"He's one of the members who's been here the longest! He has a weird disease that sucks away magic, and he's the owner of the Black Bulls base! It's Henry!" The ash blond male introduces proudly. "I don't have any magic, so I'm totally fine! He'd come to visit me all the time! Though I seriously thought he was a ghost at first!" Asta brags about it as Henry places his left arm around Asta's shoulder and waves slowly at Vanessa, Magna, and Luck.

"As...ta...is such..a...good...boy..." Henry speaks to them in a very slow manner. 

"Wait, so you guys really didn't know about Henry? I totally thought you knew him." Asta questioned.

"Someone this weird was still hiding in our base?" Magna arced a brow as he stares at Henry.

"There isn't anyone else living there, Right?" Vanessa felt weird right now. After all this time, she just found out that someone is living there other than them.