Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes

Y/N walked through the empty halls of the hideout trying to find her way to the center from the right side. Her Grimoire floats beside her, waiting for any kind to attack that will be sent her way. 

Though, the female couldn't help but feel like something was going to happen. She didn't know if it was a good feeling or bad but, it stayed in the pit of her stomach. 

" Glass Magic: Shattered pieces" A voice chanted from behind her.

Y/N quickly turned around but had to cover her face from the blades of thousands of glass pieces that was sent her way. The attack caused slits to cover her entire body as it cut up her clothing. It was fast and quick and yet the pain made it seem long.

The mana in the surrounding area rushed over to heal her wounds as she looked up at the female mage. She had long dark purple hair and blue eyes that bored into her own purple ones.

" I would have thought I killed you" The female mage taunted, " After all, My magic was supposed to slit open your throat but instead it cut off the arm of that...Vermillion....was it." 

The white haired female gasped as she thought back to when she was attacked with Fuegoleon when they went through portal. There were multiple magic attacks, one which included....

Glass.

" You Bitch!" Y/N cussed for the first time in this life, " What did you do to him? He is in a coma because of you guys!!"

" It's because of you humans!! You destroyed everything!!" The purple haired mage shouted before flipping onto another page, " Glass Magic: Shining reflection!!" She chanted until glass covered the entire area. The female sunk into the floor of the glass while her reflection showed everywhere.

Y/N jumped away when glass spikes shot up from where she stood.

"I'll kill you all!!" The mage screamed as a continuous amount of spikes shot up from wherever Y/N jumped. It kept speeding up the longer the attacks happened.

' Damn it, the attacks are getting faster' Y/N sucked her teeth.

" Elemental Fire magic: Flaming fireball!!" She shouted sending it spiraling at the glass spike attacks. The glass shattered from the impact as a scream echo's around the area.

The purple hair mage emerged with burn marks on her skin.

" Glass Recovery Magic" The women chanted as a thin sheet of glass covered her entire body.

"Elemental Wind magic: Burst of air" Y/N chanted as she thrusted her hands towards the female. A strong burst of wind blasted at the female as it crashed and disabled the recovery magic surrounding the female.

Thin pieces of glass sliced the skin of the female making blood drip from them.

' So she can get injured from her own magic...Interesting' Y/N observed.

" Glass Magic: Flacon!" The women gritted out with furious eyes holding her palm out towards her opponent. A huge falcon twice the size of Y/N forms in front of her. The loud screech from the glass creature sounds throughout the area.

"Elemental Wind Magic: Twin tornados!!" She chanted as two tornados formed next to the falcon.

The glass Flacon used it's sharp claws to swipe the wind magic, disabling it right away. It used it's wings to flap it towards the white haired female to try and push her backwards.

Y/N held her ground but felt the stinging of micro sized glass bits pierce her skin. 

' That Falcon is a problem' She gritted her teeth, ' It's able to produce wind from it's large wings with invisible pieces of glass swirling inside. If that entered someone's system, it could cut them up from the inside...That means I can't open my mouth to chant spells'