Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal

" Stay away from me!" Fana shouted, still griping her head.

The presence of Mars keeps messing with her mind. The real Fana is trying to escape and take over her body.

"Stay away!!!" Fana shouted as she increased her flame magic even more.

Y/N sweated as she lifted a shaky hand out. Keeping her concentration on her recovery magic, the white haired female sends out her wind magic towards Asta giving him a burst of speed.

Black dots started to cloud the females eyes but she blinks them away from her. A cold sweat started to take over.

Asta lifted his Demon-Slayer sword above him and swung it vertically on the Salamander. The fire spirit disappears as Noelle sent out her water magic to clear out the fire.

"I'm not gone yet! Our hatred will not go away!" Fana falls to the ground with a red flame surrounding her. She is forcing herself to fight along with her hatred.

"Mars!" Y/N shouted when she saw the crystal magic user wrap his arms around Fana. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, not intending to let go.

Y/N lets out a breath.

"Fana! It's me! I'm really, truly sorry! Back then, I didn't have the strength to fight alongside you! Please forgive me!" Mars shouted to her.

Fana began to scream from the memories that started to slowly return back to her. Memories of when they were young and there promise they have with one another. 

"We've met in the outside world but nothing's started yet! Let's go see the outside world together!" The crystal magic user yelled with all his heart. Tears dripped from his eyes from how much passion he has.

The blazing red flame faded away, and Y/N released her recovery magic after seeing Fana's gentle aura. The third eye in the middle of her forehead faded away as well, and her red eyes turned back into there own sea green.

Fana's emotionless expression turned into a gentle one as she admired her childhood friend. Even the darkness in the clouds was replaced with clear ones. 

Pink aura surrounded Fana and Mars indicating there unconditional love for one another.

"Okay..."Fana heard him loud and clear.

Her soul had heard the voice of mars and drew out the hatred from the other soul that possessed her. The red blazing flame of love will always be stronger than hatred.

"It's a promise, Mars..." Her gentle voice called his name and he couldn't stop his tears from flowing out.

"Yeah...Fana" He whispered as he embraced his long lost childhood friend.

He will not let go of her now. That's his new promise to her. It was fate that bring the Black Bulls to the Witches forest. And it was fate that brings them back together.

"Guys" Huffed out Y/N as she held her head. Everyone turned to her, well besides the long lost childhood friends. " I think, I'm gonna pass ou-"

Black dots covered the females vision before everything turned into darkness. Her body falling to the ground before being caught by Asta.

"I got you Y/N".

________________________________________________________________________________

A certain white haired female fluttered her eyes open. It was a blur at first so she shook her head to rid of it. She could hear someone talking but she was more bothered by the fact that she couldn't move her arms and legs.