Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs

Blazing red lava can be seen in between the cracks of the burning ground. The volcano in front of them seemed to be alive as it exploded molten hot lava from it's core. 

Mereoleona brought them to Yultim Volcano Trail, a strong magic region located in the Clover Kingdom. Y/N shivered from her memory of being here before.

Everyone had a deadpanned expression while there eyes stayed glued to the Dangerous Lava around them.

"All right! Let's go, you bloody imbecile!" Mereoleona'c voice boomed, " This is a string magic region known as the Yultim Volcano. There's a volcanic belt laced with powerful mana deep underground, and it spews lava constantly."

Everyone could feel the intense heat from the soles of there feet. The ground shook and trembled from it as well.

"This is a place that no ordinary person can set foot in. But at the summit, there's a splendid and revitalizing hot springs. Well? You're getting excited now, aren't you?! Come! Let us head to the summit!" Mereoleona grinned.

Y/N sighed while fanning herself with her shirt. She made sure to use her mana to surround her as to not get affected with the heat as much. The female already knew where the hot spring was, and she wasn't looking forward to climbing the oozing Volcano. 

"Zoinks! What fresh hell is this?! But Hot spring!" Sol exclaimed before picturing Charlotte entering the Hot spring with her beautiful body. She got more excited at the thought of bonding with her.

"Sol, you didn't have to tag along" Charlotte stated to the earth Magic user.

"What are you talking about! I told you I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, Sis! That includes this Hot Spring!" Sol shouted.

"Call me Captain..." She reminded.

"Yes! Sis!" Sol obviously ignored her words.

"Let us race to see who can get to the summit first, Asta!" Leopold challenged before turning to face the white haired female, " We could go together, my love" He asked with adoring eyes.

"Yeah! bring it on! Damn it! I need to work out my aggression!" Asta answered before grabbing Y/N with his right arm, " Besides, Y/N is better off with me!"

"No! That is not happening, Asta! She will be better with me!" Leopold pointed his thumb to himself.

The white haired female rubbed her forehead while the two argued. Suddenly, a string gust of wind pushes the female into someone else.

"Of course! You too, Yuno from the Golden Dawn!" Leopold challenges as his eyes narrow to where Yuno is holding his Love.

"You can go right ahead" He bluntly replied.

Before Leopold could say something else, he was interrupted by a harsh kick from behind.

"Quit dawdling and go!" Mereoleona demanded.

The moment they set their feet onto he steaming ground, Leopold and the others felt the strange heat. Even as a flame user, he was unable to withstand the heat.

' What's with this heat? The atmospheric mana's going berserk!' He can feel that he is slowly suffocating from the intense heat.

Y/N let out a sigh as she realized that she was the only one that remembered her training on swap day. The glowing mana that surrounded her body, helped to fight off the intense heat. 

"This is such a drag" She sighed, " But, there is a hot spring waiting for me".

Mereoleona crosses her arms with a broad smile as she witnesses the mana surrounding the female.