Chapter Forty Three~ Team I

The fight between C team and D team went faster then what everyone thought. Asta and his team didn't even reach the watch stands before Magna's team already proclaimed there victory.

Kirsch had used his Cherry Blossom magic to cover the entire field and used his clones to destroy the crystal. When he was done he wiped his clothes before waving towards Y/N who was avoiding his gaze.

The next team that fought was team E and Team F. Team E consisted of Finral, and Leopold's team against Kyle's team from the Blue Rose Knights.

This fight was longer than Magna's team fight, but they showed great teamwork and easily shattered the opposing teams crystal. In the end, they sat and ate together and shared encouraging words. 

The fourth match consisted of Team G and Team H. Langris was from team G along with Fragil, and Sekke. Team H consisted of Gareth from the Crimson Lions, Simon, and Medeo.

Team G easily won and Langris didn't even need to open his Grimoire. His offensive magic was really strong and shattered half of the crystal.

"The crystal has been destroyed. G Team wins!" A voice announces. 

"Bah-ha! Did you all witness that elegant rampage?! I'm one with the wind." the voice of the bronze magic user sings on the battlefield as Langris jumps from Sekke's transportation magic. 

Suddenly Sekke was caught on an earth trap magic spell as he falls into the ground with injuries. No one was really paying attention to him.

"As expected from the House of Vaude. How beautiful..." Kirsch stated dramatically.

"Wow...That's Finral's younger brother..." Asta was amazed by his offensive spatial magic. 

Langris finally reaches where the other Magic Knights are and approaches his big brother. 

"In the end, you'll never be more than a means of transportation, Brother..." the young Vaude mocked. He stands in front of Finral and eyes. "In our upcoming match, be careful not to get in the way of my spatial magic, okay?" he stated with a lace of sarcasm on it. "I can't guarantee that you won't lose something..." Langris finished with a smirk.

Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion and anger when she heard the remark of the young male. How could someone say something like that to there own brother.

"If that were to happen, besides Mother and Father , I'm sure that she would be sad..." the younger male is talking about a certain women that Finral admired.

Finral clenches his fist as he stares at his little brother. He wanted to show him that he isn't a coward.

"You're right. So to ensure that doesn't happen, I'm gonna win!" Finral declares proudly.

"How insolent of you, Brother..." Langris stated with venom on each word.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Round Five! Team I and Team J, Please come forward!" The announcer stated.

The white haired female rose from her seat and headed down to the battlefield.

"Go Y/N!" Asta cheered from above.

"My Love! Please Win!" Leopold shouted as well as he grinned happily.

"Uh, pardon me..." A Magic Knight from Team J suddenly raised his hand, "Who is that X that's on our team?" He questioned. 

"We can't find them anywhere..." The other teammate added.

" Hurry up. If you can't find your other teammate soon I'm going to disqualify you..." King Augustus stated boredly.

The announcer stood up with a sigh and tried calling out to the Missing teammate.