Chapter Two~ Exam Part One

Magic Knight Exams

"The Leaves of a Clover are said to each contain one thing

"The Leaves of a Clover are said to each contain one thing. In the first Three dwell integrity, hope, and love. The Fourth leaf is given over to good luck. And in the Fifth...Their lives a devil" 

____________________

The trio spent the whole day training with their Grimoires. The Magic Knight exam was six months away so they wanted to get as strong as they could. 

Y/N was currently practicing her Elemental Magic in the middle of the forest. She was having a hard time with the element of Fire. 

Fire is uncontrolled and unpredictable if not handled correctly. She kept getting small burns from either producing too much fire, or making it too hot.

The white haired female groans as she once again fails to do the spell she was trying to complete. She would rather be sleeping than training considering that it was her nap time, but to be a Magic Knight she needed to learn to control her powers. 

Closing her eyes she grabs her Grimoire again. 

'Ok, let's do this one more time.' Y/N thinks to herself, ' Fire is peaceful, Fire is controlled, it's predictable'. She tried chanting to herself the words of how she wanted her fire to be.

Opening her eyes she holds out her palm and shouts out her hardest Fire spell.

"Elemental Fire Magic: Shining Fire bow." A huge bow coated in flames appears in front of her in waves of heat. 

She lets out a breath as sweat slides down her forehead. Now it was the hard part. Letting go of the arrow, it zooms through the forest in a straight line. The firepower of the arrow knocks down trees on the way, as well as a hot trail. The arrow finally hits a tree as everything around it explodes into flames. 

"I...I did it. I did it!" Y/N cheers as she stares at the residue flames. She finally was able to control the Fire's movements. 

Y/N lets out a breath as she falls to the ground in a heap of sweat. She used too much mana and now she was tired. A faint smile was planted on her lips as she closes her eyes for a much needed nap. 

'I'm so tired...'

____________________

The white haired female slowly opens her eyes and immediately notices the familiar ceiling. She yawns thinking that someone must have brought her back to the church, again.

It wasn't her first time falling asleep outside. 

Six months have passed since she learned to control the element of Fire, and today was the day they head to the Clover Kingdom where they would take part in the Magic Knight exam.