Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date

Y/N was both excited and uncomfortable. For one thing, she was excited to try fancy food. But she was uncomfortable with being in such a fancy place.

Everything was white. The ceiling, the floor, the table cloths and plates. The chairs were strangely comfortable but the candles, flowers, and music was too much. There were even prying eyes who was staring at her strangely.

After all her clothing was still covered in rips and soot from the exam.

" You did well in the exam, my love" Leopold distracted her from her thoughts.

"Ah" Y/N played with the silver fork, " You too."

" Yes! But your Magic is magnificent! Not only is it powerful but it has a sort of grace to it" Leopold smiled.

"Thank you" The female smiled before picking up the menu near her, " What do you recommend?"

" Hm, lets see" Leopold grabbed the menu and scanned it's contents, " The Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger is good. The Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata is made well as well. Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is my personal favorite."

The white haired female nodded along and didn't dare look at the price. She had some...Interesting choices to choose from. She was excited to try something new for a change.

" Good evening sir and madam, is there anything you would like to start out with today?" The waiter arrived at there table with a fancy suit.

"Yes, I would like Water to start off with, and then the Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for my meal." Leopold smiled at the waiter before tuning to his date.

"And for the lady" The waiter turned to the female as well.

" Yes, Ok" Y/N placed the menu down facing open, " I would like the crab cakes to start off with. Then I would like the Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon in Garlic Butter. The Roasted Rack Of Lamb with Roasted Pumpkin and Chickpea Salad. And the Chocolat au Crumble de Fraises for dessert. Oh and a glass of water. Thank you" The female finished the order with a proud smile.

"Uh...Ok. I will be back with your drinks" The waiter scurried off to grab the drinks.

"You sure can eat!" Leopold laughed loudly, " I love women who know how to eat!!"

The white haired female laughed along and anticipated her meal. She kept looking around the area with curiosity as Leopold talked about the most random things. She appreciated how Leopold talked about his squad and his sister, so it wasn't boring to hear.

".....My brother still slumbers away in a coma. When he wakes up, I'll scold him fro sleeping too long!" Leopold raised his fist in the air.

"Oh right. How is Fuegoleon?" Y/N finally joined in. Leopold sighed and his eyes drooped in sadness.

"His condition is stable but they aren't sure when he will wake up. They believe that some sort of dark magic is putting him in a coma" Leopold answered.

" Dark magic..." She muttered to herself.

"Here are your drinks and crab cakes" The waiter placed them on the table. Y/N snapped her head up when she didn't recognize the waiters voice.

" What happened to the other waiter?" Y/N asked their new waiter.

" He had some...Personal business to attend to" Their new waiter smiled at her. He had red hair and brown eyes with a hidden glint in them. He bowed slightly before walking away.

" So. How have you been?" Leopold turned back to the female.

" I've been ok, I guess" She picked up a crab cake, " Their is just so much happening with the Eye of the Midnight Sun so it seems as if I never have a break."