Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2

Kiato smirked as his swordfish mask split on half revealing his face. He was about her age with dark blue hair that was tied in a ponytail.

"I like it! Gladly accepted...Then let's dance, a head to head showdown!" He shouted as they dashed to each other.

The two exchanged attacks of blows from left to right. They dodged each others attacks with ease as if they were dancing in harmony.

Their movements were flawless as they shifted like water. Y/N's glowing spear aimed to hit his right side whilst dodging an attack from above.

Kiato and Y/N laughed and smiled as if they weren't attacking each other. There weapons clashed and collided with one another as if it was they music they were dancing to. His sword slowly sliding across her spear with sparks as they stared at each other with enjoyment.

" I think it's time to add my dance magic. So, you won't be able to follow my moves!" Kiato grinned, " Come on, now! Just surrender!" He suggested as his swords started swinging faster.

Y/N smiled as she released more of her mana into her spear, it glowed a brighter blue as the speed matched his.

The blue haired males eyes widen the moment his sword slipped out of his hold.

'This woman...Has incredible strength and mana' he thought in shock.

Y/N threw her spear in the air and caught it in her left hand as she pointed the sharp part at his neck, the sound of the air whipping being the last thing heard.

" A formidable opponent" She simply stated with a smile.

" I can't believe I lost to a woman today..." He admitted while rubbing his neck." Such breathtaking skills...." He murmured with pink dusted cheeks.

" That was AMAZING!!!" Asta shouted out of nowhere. He had been watching the whole time, knowing that she wouldn't need held in defeating him.

Kiato blinked repeatedly as he had not sensed any magic coming from the boy. 

"Oh, so your Asta. The one that could erase magic!" Kiato exclaimed with a snap of his fingers.

"How did you even know that!" Asta gasped in surprise.

Kiato's response was interrupted by a loud explosion and a large tremble. Small rocks feel on top of their heads, making they cover their heads with their arms.

"What was that?!" Asta shouted once the trembling stopped.

Kiato and Y/N on the other hand, sensed immense mana coming from a certain direction.

"Someone is here...But I haven't felt this magic before, so why does it feel...Familiar" Y/N thought out loud as a serious expression etched on her face.

"Testing...Testing..."Yami's voice echoed throughout the Temple. "Hey you dumbasses, listen up. Someone really dangerous just crashed the game. He is one of the leaders of the Eye of the Midnight Sun and a beast of a man strong enough to go head to head with a Magic Knight Captain..." he announces with seriousness.

"It's them!" Asta shouted in anger knowing that there enemy is here.

"Also, five of his underlings are over there too. Here's the problem...Due to reasons. I can't go over there..." Yami confesses.

" This is bad..." Y/N sighed as she rubbed her forehead.

"Meaning...You guys gotta do something about him. Listen up. All of you, surpass your limits, right here, right now!" Yami finished sternly as he acted like a real Captain of the Black Bulls.