Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam

Once they set their foot on the location to where the tournament is going to happen, everyone is amazed by how big it is. There are cliffs, caves, and lakes on it. It was good for different types of magic they might have.

" This is the stage for the crystal destruction tournament!" Asta gasped with shining eyes.

The Royal Knights selection will involve eight team battle in the first round. The winning teams in the first round will face each other in the second round until it reached the semi-final.

Y/N was looking over the vast area in excitement. She has a elemental magic, meaning that this area was perfect for her. She couldn't wait.

"The battlefield has a vast range of different areas. use them to display your powers to the fullest" Julius proudly announces, " And here's the tournament chart which we determined by lottery in advance" He gestures to Marx's transmission magic. 

It showed which teams would fight who in the first round.

"Battle wins and losses won't directly affect whether you pass or fail. That said, the more you win, the more you'll be able to show your true skills. Since you have the chance, I hope you all strive to win" The Wizard King explained.

The white haired female looked up to see what team she would be fighting first. A grin stretches' on her face when she sees Lucks name. This would make it there third fight against each other.

" All right, we are about to begin round one" Julius announces, " You may attack your opponents! Though I'm sure this goes without saying, make sure you guys don't kill anyone!"

The Wizard King had stars in his eyes, he was excited to witness all different types of magic today.

"We've got high level recovery magic on standby, so fight to your hearts content!" Julius informed.

" Oh hey! it's Owen, the Clover Kingdom's super famous sketchy doctor! My arms are all better now! I'm sorry I worried you!" The ash blond waved both his arms towards Owen. The older man just awkwardly smiled back.

In a few minutes, the other Black Bulls members arrive to support there team members. 

"Yoohoo! The Beautiful ladies of the Black Bulls came to cheer you on!" Vanessa waved her hands towards Finral and the others.

"La!" Charmy raises her right arm and started to cheer for the Black Bulls.

" I'll do my best cheering..." Gordon murmured, " I hope you win, Y/N..."

Surprisingly Gauche joined as well as Grey who blushing shyly. 

" Thank you so much, ladies. But you sure it was okay for all you to come at once?" Finral decided to approached them with a smile.

" Captain gave us a heartfelt send-off" Vanessa replied, which wasn't true. He just waved at them with his newspaper.

"Really? Well. that's our Captain. We are actually just about to start..." He informed. 

It was then that Vanessa noticed the ash blond standing in the center of the battlefield with his teammates.

" Oh? So Asta's team is going first. Well, that's very fitting" She cups her hands around her mouth and takes a deep breath, "Show them who's boss Asta!!!" She shouted on the top of her lungs.

"La! I can't see! I'm going to miss my meal-saving prince's deeds!" The Cotton magic user hopped repeatedly to see clearly. She finally spotted the Wizard king as an idea popped up. " La?!" Charmy jumps onto the Wizard King's lap while pulling out snacks from her pocket.