Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto

Everyone stared at the white haired female as she bursted into the room. It would seem as if she had came right on time as a breath of relief escaped them. 

"Y/N...."The deep voice of Vetto murmured before letting out a eerie smirk, " So you have finally joined us".

Y/N turned to the male who seemed so familiar and unfamiliar. The red bloody mana surrounding him put pressure to everyone else in the room as she stared him down.

"Vetto" Her voice stated as a serious expression covered her face. 

Flashback~

"What no, I couldn't possibly take that Y/N" A young boy with white hair and a white beard stated. He was sitting in a middle of a field with different types of animals surrounding him.

"Take it Vetto. I see you all the time. You care for the animals more than anyone else here" Y/N responded with a soft smile as she petted Moonga who laid next to her.

"Are you sure" Vetto asked as a smile of excitement reached his lips. Y/N laughed with a nod as her red eyes bored into his purple ones. 

"Yes I am. Now let me tell you some information about it" She started, " It's called Beast magic. It allows you to us the abilities of animals of any kind. The use of this magic also allows you to even heal yourself to impossible standards, such as regenerating an arm, something even the greatest healing magic cannot do."

Vetto listened in amazement at all the new abilities he would get. 

"Now, hand me your Grimoire" Y/N simply stated as she held out her hand. He pulled out his Grimoire and softly handed it to her. The red eyed female flipped through the pages of his Grimoire until she found a empty page. She then placed her hand upon the page as she murmured some words.

"Thou has passed Thou magic to this Grimoire. Beast Magic shall be granted to this user and this user only, never to be taken away".

A blue mana surrounded the book before words were written in the page. With a smile, the female passed the book back to Vetto. The male stared at it in awe as he traced his fingers against the words.

"Thank you..." He whispered as a soft smile was placed on his face.

"Your welcome. And remember only use it for good not evil or else the mana will be tainted a bloody red and you will lose control of its power" The female warned.

"Of course Y/N" He responded.

The white haired female stared at Vetto who she viewed as a older brother.

"I hope that when I get reincarnated I would get your purple eyes" She whispered with a sigh. Vetto laughed as the noise graced the area. The soft breeze and bright sun shining down at them.

"I hope so too".

Flashback ends~

"Mythical Beast Magic..." Vetto chanted with incoherent words that sounded more of a monster then animal. His right arm grew back right before their eyes as he let out a roar.

"N-No way" Noelle stuttered in disbelief as she took a step back.

Y/N shut her eyes as a flow of unknown feelings run through her. Letting out a breath she opened her eyes in determination. 

"My overflowing mana whispers to me that I should show you vermin what true despair looks like..." Vetto chuckled.

"Let's pulverize this guy and heal both Kohono's throat and Kiato's leg" Asta told them, " I mean, even he managed to regrow an arm. I'm sure there's someone out there who can use magic to heal them" He finished with a new determination.