Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht

"Licht?" Rhya uttered in disbelief the moment he saw him floating behind him.

Asta, Y/N and Yuno froze in the presence of him. Y/N and Yuno could feel the overwhelming mana surrounding the male.

'Suffocating' That was the first thought that popped into Y/N's mind. The dense mana and the calm expression on his face made the entire area tense. From her past memories of Licht, he was like a brother figure to her. One of the most important people in her life.

Right now, even when time is different, she can still feel the overflowing emotions from her past life reaching into her heart.

They watched Licht grabbed a certain black sword that was pierced into the ground. The Demon-Destroyer Sword with a curvy blade on the ends of it.

The pitch-black sword slowly turns into a light sword once Licht finally holds it firmly in his hand. Suddenly, Nero pops out from Asta's shirt and pecks him repeatedly on his forehead in a warning.

Asta decide to grab the Demon-Dweller sword from his grimoire and prepare to fight the light elf. He couldn't feel the mana but he was trained to feel something else.

'What is that Ki...' Asta gulped the lump in his throat.

'There's incredible magic coming from that sword...' Yuno narrows his eyes at the unknown light sword.

' This is going to be a hard fight' Y/N eyes the familiar and unfamiliar man.

The magicless boy brows his furrows as he felt the pain that surging through his body. His black form was reaching it's limits, and all he could do is hope it lasts long enough to win this fight.

"Asta,Y/N be careful..." Yuno suggested but before Asta could reply, Licht suddenly appeared in front of the ash blonde boy in just a blink of an eye. 

The ash blonde boy felt the cold sweats dripping down on the sides of his face. He couldn't even read his Ki because of how fast he just went.

'It's as if he become one with the nature of mana itself' Y/N thought.

Licht grabs the Demon-Dweller Sword from Asta with his left hand swiftly. Once he lifts the black anti-magic sword, its slowly surrounds with light magic. He swung it towards Asta who dodges in just a nick of time.

Yuno on the other hand surrounds himself with wind magic as he soars in the air to block the incoming light magic from Licht.

Licht uses his swords to send light waves slashes towards them. He keeps swinging it repeatedly at a speed of light and the three is having a hard time to follow his movement.

But, for some reason, He is completely ignoring Y/N and only aiming attacks towards the other two.

" I'll save you...Y/N" Was Lichts words before binding her in trap light magic.

The white haired female struggled to free herself as her Grimoire returned to her body. Every time she moved, the tighter the binds became, causing her to freeze and think of another way out.

The wind magic user focuses on Licht after getting an ok nod from Y/N. He surrounds the sword magic user with raging wind magic as he flies around him at extreme speed. "Wind Spirit Binding Magic: Liable- Tempest!" he chanted.

The wind that surrounds Licht wrapped around his body like a tight cocoon. Several wind streams retrain him and making sure he wouldn't get away. The ash blond male didn't waste any time as he jumps towards Licht with his Demon-Slayer sword.

But before he even reaches him, the elf easily escaped his entrapment with his light magic, sending light waves to Asta. He quickly appears in front of Yuno with light swords around him.