Chapter Eighteen~ Spark

Y/N swings her right arm in a right hook, missing as her partner dodges. Kirsch smiles cockily before kicking the female in the gut. Y/N stumbles back a little before regaining her footing. 

'Too bad they said to train without magic' She thought with a annoyed sigh.

The female swung her leg in his direction just as he dodged again. He goes for a right hook but Y/N blocks it before grabbing the arm and pulling him towards her.

 He goes for a right hook but Y/N blocks it before grabbing the arm and pulling him towards her

Dodge, Swung, Kick, Miss. This has been going on for a awhile now . Y/N was impressed that the royal could keep his own but, it was annoying that he would smirk everytime he landed a hit.

'I'm gonna wipe that stupid smirk off your stupid ugly face' She would think as she would land a hit on him.

The two jump back from each other and wipe off there sweat. Kirsch would gasp and grab a handkerchief and clean himself saying that sweating is not beautiful. He would wince slightly from the previous hits and than turn to the female.

"You dare hit a royal" He said with a glare. Y/N rolled her eyes and drank her water.

"That's the point of this, idiot" She responded. He turned to her with a offended look.

"IDIOT. HOW DARE YOU!! You dare talk bad to a ROYAL" He shouted making the female sigh.

"Yeah" Was her reply as he would gap at her in disbelief. The people around the room who heard there conversation would either laughing quietly, or would have the same look of disbelief. 

Leopold smiled slightly at her Feisty attitude, something he adored. The fire user cleared his throat and clapped his hands.

"Ok now we would be switching to a different type of sparring. One partner would use there Grimoire to attack while the other has to dodge" He explained with a smile, "The person dodging can use there Grimoire as well, but not to attack".

Everyone nodded as they readied there Grimoires. Kirsch smiled before putting a smug look on his face.

"I will attack first" He stated. Y/N eyerolled before agreeing. Summoning her Grimoire, she called for her wooden spear. Kirsch haughtily smiles. "You think you could dodge MY Magic with that, ha, Get ready to lose".

Kirsch Vermillion flipped through his pages of his Grimoire before landing on a certain one.

"Bloom Magic: Pink Whips" He chanted. 'Beautiful' pink whips hurl towards the female as she readies her spear. And just like before something clicked into her mind as she dodged the attacks, but this time it came with a memory.

Memory~

"Y/N, remember what I told you, only use your left hand" The white haired boy said.

"Ugh this is hard. Why do I have to use my left hand if i'm right handed?" 'Y/N' asked in a annoyed tone. The white haired boy sighs.

"What would happen if someone immobilizes your right hand, what are you going to do next, huh?" He asked the female who just nodded in agreement.