Chapter Nine~ Truth

As the White haired female watched the Golden Dawns leave, she failed to notice something coming her way. Something quickly covers her mouth and eyes, as a strong force pulls her down. All she can feel is herself falling but not being able to scream. Whatever is covering her mouth and eyes is preventing her from seeing anything around, which just spiked up her fear.

'I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die.' The female screamed into her mind, as she tries grasping onto something, anything. 

Her senses spike up as a feeling that she is getting closer to the ground arises. A muffled scream reaches her lips as her heart thumps loudly. The only thing processing into her brain is that she's falling, and falling fast.

Just before she hits the floor, something soft wraps around her, as she levitates a few inches above the ground. Her shaky breaths echo around the place as the thing covering her mouth and eyes disappear. She is softly laid onto the ground as she tried to get her heart beat under control.

'I'm alive. I'm not dead'.

Sitting up, Y/N finally examines where she is at.

"Woah, where am I?" She asks out loud.

'She's here, She's here'

'Welcome'

'Go to the tree. Go. Go'

The white haired female listens to the mana, as she walks towards the glowing tree. Bursts of mana surrounds the female. It was the strongest amount of mana she has ever felt.

"Welcome" A voice resounds from the tree. The girl gasps as she looks around to search for the one speaking. 

"Who are you?" The girl questions, as she still searches for the voice.

" I'm someone you can see that others can't. I am the one who created you, you may call me the heart of mana" The voice answers.

"Heart of mana? What are you talking about? Why am I here?" Y/N asks.

"You see. I am Mana. The mana itself, I am older than the earth itself. All magic power comes from me, without me there is no magic." The voice responds. 

"All magic power comes from you...So that means you are the origin of all magic on earth?" The girl questions as she ponders on the voices words.

"Yes".

"Than why am I here? What does this have to do with me?" The girl asks. Swirls of mana appear in front of the girl as a shape of a man stands in front of her.

"You my dear, is my creation, or as humans will call it. My daughter." The girl takes a step back from the man like figure.

"W-what? How can-But that's...What?" The mana that's formed like a man steps towards the girl.

" You are the daughter of mana. My daughter." The mana, man states as he puts a hand on her head.

"Why...why did you create me?" She asks in a low tone.