Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect

A certain ash blond male falls down from the spatial magic portal above Mimosa, with Y/N in his arms. The copy magic user tried to grab him but Asta just keeps moving from his hold.

"Stop squirming! Ugh, you're such a pain!" Rhya scolded while try to reach for Y/N.

"Asta?!" Mimosa gasped in relief as she immediately stands beside him.

"Mimosa? Hey! What the heck is happening right now?!" Asta point.

Rhya gaze upon the gentle expression of the white haired female on the arms of Asta as her eyes flicker open. 

"Ugh" The female grasps her head in pain as she looks up at the face of the ash blond, " Why are you carrying me?"

"Y/N!!" Asta's eyes sparkle in delight, " You finally woke up!"

The female glances at her surrounds in a daze before placing her feet on the ground to stand up. She had a major time gap in her memory that she guessed was from her past self. 

"Y/N" Ryha held out his hand, " Come to me."

"Uh..." She scrunches up her face, " No, I'm good" She takes a step backwards instead.

" You belong to me. Once the spell is completed you will be back with me, so lets do this the easy way" He took a step towards her.

"Just shut up! I may not know what happened at that time but you don't have the right to take her away from us " Asta shouted while he grabbed his Demon-Slayer sword from his grimoire, "Y/N is our friend! She will be staying with us! You bastard!" 

"Hold on... You don't have the right to take someone like her. A human like you without even a single spec of mana within him could never befriend Y/N..." The elf that possessing Klaus fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

Asta was surprised when he noticed the two Golden Dawn Magic Knights in front of him. 

"Klaus and... the chubby guy from the Golden Dawn? You can't be serious...Not you guys, too!" The ash blond male murmured in disbelief.

"You mean...the others, too?" Mimosa questioned after she heard Asta's statement.

"Elemental Wind Magic: Wind Current!" The chanting of the white haired female was heard before swiping her hand to the right, stopping the steel bullets that was heading towards them. " Asta! Focus! We are going to have to fight them, If we like it or not!"

 "But I don't want to fight my friends!"Asta retorted.

"We don't get that choice, Asta. For now...This is the only way to stop them" Y/N sighed, trying to make the male understand what situation they are in. She glances up at the lone male in the back, " And, I don't know if you noticed but Yuno is over there and being possessed by an elf as well..."

"Yu...no? Don't tell me...Yuno's an enemy, too?" Asta uttered in disbelief, as he looked at the strnage glow around the male, "First, it was Y/N and now you too..." he gritted his teeth in anger. "I can't accept this! Yuno! Wake up! Hey! Yuno!"

"It's no used. None of us know you..." The steel magic user stated monotoned while he fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

"No! Yuno!" Asta ignored the elf that possesses Klaus as he called his rival's name all over and over again and hoping that it will reach him.

"I just told you it was futile..." The steel magic user insisted, a little irritated that the human wasn't listening.

"I think it's time we made you quiet down..." Hamon who is originally a happy one wasn't there anymore. It was replaced by an elf with his indifferent demeanor.