Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives

A white haired female slowly opened her eyes, finding herself once again in the darkness of her mind. She took a few steps as she looked around her area trying to find out why she was here again. The last thing she remembered was fighting Vetto before falling into this black void of darkness. 

Suddenaly, a little shine of light in the air drew her attention towards it. No it wasn't a big flash of light, or something that would drag her out of the darkness. 

Actually it wasn't even what you would describe a light. 

It was kind of like fire or flame, but the flame was shaped as a female.

You could hear a slight whispering voice come from it and even a few giggles

You could hear a slight whispering voice come from it and even a few giggles. It danced and walked around in the darkness, caller her towards it.

Y/N unknowingly walked towards the small dancing flame and held out her hand just as the fire did the same. The female was then pulled down and the flame wisped away with a laugh. She tried to stand up, but an unknown force was forcing her down not allowing her to get up.

A huge fire suddenly bursts to life in front of her, and the darkness turns into something new. Just like the last time she got into a coma, she was forced to just sit and watch. The darkness turned into a bedroom. But this wasn't just any bedroom, it was a really weird and unknown one. 

"Yes mom, I'm fine

"Yes mom, I'm fine." The voice of a female sighed as she sat on her bed, "I just arrived at the dorms yesterday, I don't need anything as of right now". The female looked out her window, showing a slight reflection of her green eyes.

"Yes I know, but I still wanted to check up on you. You haven't called since yesterday" Her mother responded through the phone. 

The white haired female ran her hand through her hair and smiled softly.

"Yes I know I was just busy, setting up my room, and collecting my schedule" She answered.

"Oh yes, remember to send me a photo of your room.I wa-" Her mother's response gets cut off from a voice in the background " Oh sorry, Y/N but I have to go, Andy's drawing on the walls. Love you".