Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale

The underwater temple is pretty much a underwater cave with a air pocket. The smell of the salty water and the dark rocky path led them to a old wrinkled man with long and thin eyebrows.

"Is that the high priest?" Asta wondered as he waved his hand in a greeting, " Hey!".

Asta is cut short when an unknown presence is sensed above the group. Gazing up, they spotted a huge sea creature the resembled a eel with sharp teeth.

Noelle and Asta jolted in fear from the sight of it. 

"There's something really crazy here!" Asta's loud voice echoed in the cave.

"Asta! Hurry up and do something about it!" Noelle demanded as she shook his shoulders.

Y/N was already on her way to leave before she was stopped by Yami. He grabbed her by the head and held her up, which left her dangling in the air. In this fight or flight scene she wanted to flight. The creature was just too...ugly.

"Wait! It might actually be the kind-hearted protector of the temple, despite how it looks! I won't do anything unless it attac-" The ash blond is interrupted by the creature who was currently dashing towards them.

'Oh hell no' Y/N thinks as she summons her Grimoire. Yami lets go of the white haired female as she chants her spell. A long wooden spear appears out from the glowing book before she swiping it to the creature a few times.

The creatures dead body fall splat onto the ground in perfect chopped pieces.

"What is that big creepy thing?" The group asks the high priest in union whilst glaring.

The high priest laughs in amusement as a large smile stretched across his face.

"Well, Well! Looks like we have got some interesting guest! Welcome to the underwater temple! I am the High Priest here1" He greeted with enthusiasm.

"What's with the hyper geezer?" Magna grunted with his brows furrowed at the weird old man.

" I don't know. Maybe if we don't move he won't see us" Y/N answered back. The old man sweatdropped as the two stilled.

"Hey. That was some welcome, you old fart..." Yami said nonchalantly, ignoring Y/N's remark.

The high priest chuckles with his closed eyed smile, turning his attention to the biggest guy in the room.

"I love surprising people! Those young one's over there had some delightful reactions!" He responded as he pointed to Asta and Noelle.

"I wonder if it's yummy!" Charmy exclaimed as she drooled at the dead creature.

"No Charmy" Y/N stated. The cotton magic user ignored the females remark and started walked to the dead sea creature with a fork and a knife. 

"That's my magic" The priest informed as he made the creature disappear.

"I couldn't eat it..." Charmy falls to her knees, dropping her fork and knife. Y/N shook her head and patted her back in a comforting way.

"You guys are after the magic stone, aren't you?" The high Priest asked, which caught everyone's attention. " If you want it, why don't we play a little game?" he suggested.

"Play a game with you?" Asta asked in confusion.

" I call this game...the boob-squeezing game!" He stated with a perverted expression.

'Oh goodness, another Mineta....Who is that?' The white haired female thought as Noelle dropped kicked the old man.

"Nobody's going to be playing that!" Noelle shouted as she crossed her arms over her chest.