Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer

"I'm twenty one years old and from Touta! Finral Roulacase, the Spatial user from the Black Bulls!" Finral announced to the group of ladies in front of them. He had brought a bouquet of flowers on his hand as he offered it to them. He seemed to be the only one interested in having any decent conversation with the girls.

Finral tapped Luck and told him to introduce himself. Luck didn't understand what these mixers were for, he just came for fun. He didn't expect to introduce himself, but he did anyways.

"I'm Luck Voltia and I'm eighteen years old. I'm from Idon and belong to the Black Bulls! My hobbies are fighting tough enemies in a bloody, mortal combat!" He cheered with a closed eyed smile. Y/N snorted at his introduction as she continued to see her food. "Isn't fighting for your life a wonderful praise!!" He concluded.

The three girls shifted awkwardly from his introduction, before turning to Asta. The ash-blond was very nervous, he wanted to have a nice introduction. 

"I'm Asta. I'm fifteen. I'm from Hage village and a member of the Black Bulls and my dream is to become the Wizard King someday" He stated with stars in his eyes. 

Finral glanced at the girls who had many emotions on there face. He was starting to get worried that the girls would leave. His last hope was Y/N. 

Everyone turned to the 'Male' that would eating not once looking up. 

Finral and the girls sweat dropped before Y/N got nudged by an ash blond

"Huh?" The 'Male' questioned as he looked up with noodles hanging from 'his' mouth. Finral gave 'him' gestures to introduce 'himself' to the girls. "Oh right" 'He stated before slurping the noddle's up. 'He' cleared his throat before sending the girls a slight smile.

"My name is Liam and I'm fifteen years old. I come from Hage village. I like...Uhh, to eat food and sleep" 'He' finished before eating more of his ramen. Finral sighed in relief.

'It was decent' He thought.

"Oh I also just came for the food. I'm not interested in the mixer" Liam finished.

Finral wanted to cry. Being the man he is he kept that lone tear from dropping as he gave the girls a nervous smile.

"Okay! We've introduced ourselves so now it's your turn girls! Let's keep things rolling" Finral cheerfully stated.

"I'm Erika Sitate. I work at a dressmaker shop..."The one with brown hair stated gloomily.

"I'm Helene Barbary and I work as a hairdresser..." The blond haired girl introduced next.

"I'm Rebecca Scarlet and I work at a restaurant." The red haired girl said.

"Wow, so you all have solid jobs. That's great! Say, I'd love to hear about your work. Maybe you could cut my hair sometime. Or maybe you can suggest some clothes to me. Could I eat at your place sometime" Finral asked the ladies one by one.