Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival

After the long scolding Y/N and Luck received from Yami about how precious his sleep is, everyone in the Base went to the main room. 

Vanessa was sitting in a single chair drinking booze while talking about random nonsense. Gordon was muttering to Y/N, who didn't even know he was talking to her.

Luck was lying his head on the white haired females lap as she ran her hands through them. The blond male began to think that his racing heart wasn't because he wanted to fight her...

"Now that my arms are better, I need to make up for all the time I've lost! One potato! Two Potatoes! Three Potatoes!" Asta stated doing pushups in the middle of the floor.

"Man, there hasn't been any incidents lately. It's so boring" Magna groans, slamming his face on top of the table.

Charmy let out a sound as her bowl of food nearly fell off the table.

"It's so peaceful!" Vanessa sighed in happiness.

" I agree. This just means that there will be no trouble" Y/N added, running her hands through Lucks hair, creating different designs.

"All right, All eyes up here..." Yami instructed while wearing a loincloth that only covered his private area. He wore a dark blue happi coat with a Raging Bull written on the white linings.

Noelle turned pink before turning away from the naked male.

'How indecent' She thought.

"So, yeah, there's a festival happening" He informed the Black Bull members casually. 

"Festival?" Noelle looks up, completely forgetting he wasn't wearing any clothing besides the loincloth. She wasn't aware of such festivities. She wasn't actually allowed to wonder the Clover Kingdom back then.

"What's this festival all about?!" Asta's eyes widened in excitement.

"To put it simply, it's a friggin awesome festival! understand Now!" Magna explained, not helping at all.

Noelle, and Y/N deadpanned.

"I see!" Asta's lips turned up from what he told him.

" No Asta" Y/N sighed, "No you don't".

"That was a bit too simple" Noelle added with a huff before she spotted the spatial magic user. "Finral, explain this festival in more detail" She crosses her arms in a demanding way.

"But I have seniority here.." Finral pouted from the demand. He then closed his eyes and takes a deep breath before deciding to explain anyways, " As you all know, the Wizard King awards stars to Magic Knight squads to recognize their achievements. All of the squads compete to see who can get the most stars. Then they announce the number of stars won in a year and determine the top squads for that year. That's what this festival is".

"Heck yeah! Let's shoot for the number one spot!" Asta lifted both his arms in excitement. 

" Considering how much trouble our squad causes each year. I'm sure we're always fighting for the last place" Noelle shook her head at the idea of the Black Bulls achieving to be number one.

"Nope! We're dead last, without contest. I mean, we're the only squad in the negative!" Yami started laughing out loud, being proud of the fact.

"Well damn" Y/N sighed.

"What?! We're causing way too much trouble, then!" The ash blonds eyes widen, " How can I beat Yuno with negative stars?! Damn it!".

"Also, the festival is held in full view of the public, and is the biggest, most loved festival of the year."Finral spread his arms as if showing them how much people there are.