Chapter Ten~ Wizard King

" I was sleeping for a WEEK" Asta exclaims with wide eyes. Everyone is currently doing there own thing, since they didn't receive any missions. Y/N was having the time of her life. Sleeping, eating, mediating, to sleeping again, she couldn't ask for anything more. Asta wasn't shouting and besides the occasional fighting from Luck and Magna everything was good in life. That's until Asta decided to wake up.

'Asta why you gotta be so loud' The girl groaned as she ate her food.

"Honestly, how many days were you planning to sleep" Noelle huffs with a cross of her arms. Y/N watches as Vanessa's eyes glint in mischief.

"Noelle was so worried about you that she kept checking on you" The pink haired women teases. The sliver haired royal gaps with a blush.

"I-I wasn't worried. I was just wondering what we were going to do if you didn't wake up" Noelle denies. Charmy passes the white haired female more food, as they smile at Vanessa's teasing.

" I'm pretty sure that's called being worried" Finral joins in, with a smirk. Noelle blushes harder and mumbling to herself as she plays with her fingers.

"Thanks Noelle" Asta states with a smile. The ash blond than walks to Y/N and gives her a hug.

"Y/N, I'm glad your ok" He tells her, as she continues to eat her food. The boy watches her with a light blush as he stares at her side view. He has noticed how close Yuno has been getting to the girl, and he doesn't like it. Y/N is his, and he will shout it to the world. He won't let anyone take her, after all he already planned to get married to her.

"Hm" Is the girls response, making Asta smile. The boys stomach growls loudly as he starts eating as well. He hasn't eaten in a week so he is really hungry. He goes at it, not caring that he's eating like he has been starved all his life.

Luck watched the exchange with a smile, though it dimmed when he saw Asta hug Y/N. He still doesn't know why his chest hurts whenever he sees her with another male. He doesn't like it one bit. HE wanted to hug her, HE wanted to sit next to her. But, why? Why does he feel like this? This unknown feeling in his chest is similar to how he feels about his mother but...Different. He doesn't know how to explain it. Does he want to make her proud? 

"I think I'll have some breakfast and go back to bed" The captain grumbled as he enters the dining room.

"Good morning Captain-La" Charmy greets, followed by everyone else. Yami lets out a gruff as a reply as he starts eating. He glances over at the boy that's eating like an animal.

"Eh, Finally decided to wake up kid? I guess you didn't die" He tells the ash blond.

" I-I'm Alive" Asta replies. Yami lets out a laugh.

" Good work kid. Even though you always end up banged up".

"Thanks" Asta answers with a smile as he continues to devour his food. Charmy had to make more, due to Asta eating almost all of it. Not that she minded.

"Oh right, Knight headquarters wants a report on the Dungeon immediately, so your going to the Capital" Yami states pointing to the new recruits.

"THE ROYAL CAPITAL" Manga gasps in awe.

"I want go, imagine all the food-La" Charmy drools.

"No" Yami rejects, making her pout.

"Can I go, I wanna go" The rest of the Black Bulls asks. It wasn't just the Royal Capital, but the Royal Castle that they will be going, no one in the Black Bulls have been in the Castle besides the Captain himself. 

" Magna and Luck have a separate mission" Yami tells the Bulls. Y/N settles her bowl on the table and stretches' her body, a short yawn escaping her.