Chapter Forty One~ Zora

Believe it or not but Y/N was actually excited to enlist for the Royal Knight exam. This is why she stood gathered with other magic knights who desired the same thing.

Everyone was waiting for the Wizard King and the King to announce the start of the selection exam.

Y/N looks around the area and notices a few familiar faces, like Asta, Yuno, Klaus, and a certain vermillion boy who was walking her way.

'Oh, great...'

" My love, are how you today" Leopold smiled brightly while placing his fisted hands on his waist. 

"Fine" She said simply.

" Great!" He almost shouted, " I have come to ask a question!"

"...Ok".

" Let us both dine together after this exam as an expression of my love towards you" Leopold went down on his knee and grabbed her hand. She could literally see the flying red hearts around him.

"Uh" The white haired female looked around the area so see if anyone else saw this dramatic act, "Sure, Just...stand up. Please!"

"YES!" He jumped up from his spot with the same grin, " Meet me by the gates. Until then my love" He kissed her hand before skipping away.

Y/N stared at the hand he just placed a kiss upon before sighing. 

' Now, I have a date with Leopold...Troublesome' She clicked her teeth.

"Heya, Yuno!" Y/N heard Asta greet Yuno from afar, " Weren't the hot springs great the other day?!" The ash blond thought back to the Bubbling volcano. 

"Yeah..." The male answered simply.

"Hot springs? What's this about Hot springs?" Mimosa blinded.

"We went a few days ago" Y/N joined in the conversation as she placed a hand on Mimosa's shoulder, " After a harsh training with the Crimson Lion Kings new Captain".

"Oh..."

" I lost to you in the race up the volcano, but I won't lose today!" Asta declared with a grin.

"Did you do some image training to prepare for when you fail today? We wouldn't want you crying" Yuno sarcastically replies.

"What?!" Asta balls his hands in a fist from anger.

" Asta! Yuno! Don't forget about me!" A familiar voice calls from behind the group.

"Leo!" Asta waves towards the vermillion boy. 

" I'm the one who us gonna pass this exam! I will make sure to impress my Love as well!" He proudly declares, " Not that I would need to, after all" He looks at Yuno, " She agreed to go on a date with me later".

"What!?" Yuno and Asta exclaimed together. 

The white haired female stays silent while trying to sneak away from the group. She grins sheepishly when she is stopped by the two raging boys.

"Haha..." She sweat dropped.

" You agreed to a date with him" Yuno hisses.

"But Y/N! You are supposed to marry me!" Asta whined while grabbing onto her arm.

"Well-"

"Thank you all for gathering here today!" Julius's voice boomed throughout the area.

' Thank the mana' Y/N thought when the two boys looked towards the Wizard King.

The Magic Knights saluted in the presence of the Wizard King.

"Now, let us begin the Royal Knights Selection exam" Julius continued earning cheers all around.