Chapter Forty Five~ Asta

Y/N had to take deep breaths in order to control her anger. Once she saw what was going to happen, she quickly rushed down to the battlefield.

She didn't know what she was going to do. Her mind was just seething at the thought of her friend being killed. By his brother no less.

Langris was still seething in anger as well. He wanted his brother to die!! This girl just popped out of nowhere and interrupted the battle. Who does she think she is?!

" How dar-Ugh" Langris's body fell to the ground with a thump.

"Sorry, I just don't want to hear your voice right now" The females voice was heard behind him with her right hand in the air.

" Y/N?!" Asta's loud mouth was heard from the watch stands.

" Finral!!" Vanessa called when she noticed his dazed look.

" I'm...Fine" The male responded as he looked at his brothers unconscious body, " Thank you Y/N".

"Hm" The white haired female nodded. Her eyes were still focused on the unconscious male below her.

"Those who go easy on their companions in a fight can't be trusted. But those who try to kill their companions have problems that run much deeper than trust..." the Wizard King stated while shaking his head in disappointment. 

"Let's kill him..." Luck twitched his hands which sparked with blue lightning. 

"How could he do that to Finral!!" Asta shouted in anger, "Aren't they brothers?!"

"Disgraceful" Leopold clicked his tongue and shook his head.

A few of the other Magic Knights shared there opinions about how Langris acted and how dishonorable it was for him to do that.

The white haired female let out a shaky breath from the slight pain in her chest. All she saw for a moment was a slight glow of a light blue before the color disappeared. She placed a hand on her chest where the glow came from.

'What was that?'

________________________________________________________________________________

Despite what happened before, the Royal Knights Exam must go on. And because of the heated remarks and the consist suggestion from Asta, Julius proceeded to go to the semi-final once and for all.

They had to wait until Langris woke up from being knocked out by Y/N before starting the next round. Yuno even had to wrap his arms around her to stop her when she wanted to do it again. The male was going on about the fact that Finral doesn't deserve to be a Magic Knight.

'The nerve!' She thought.

"There has been a change of plans! we will now begin the first match for the semi-finals! Team B which consist of Xerx, Mimosa, and Asta will go against Team G, which are Langris, Fragil, and Sekke! Begin!" The announcer exclaims.

When the match finally started, Asta's team didn't waste time and immediately headed towards there opponents.

A certain white haired female can be seen cheering for the ash blonds time just to spite Langris.

"Go Asta! Kick his as-MPFHH" Her mouth was covered by the cold hand of Yuno who was trying his best to hold by a laugh from escaping his lips.

Another side to the female that he loved.

Langris hardens his gaze when he heard the shout and kept his eyes on the approaching team. He was going to show them all that he was better than them.