Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars

Red blazing flame rose up into the sky. Fana stared down at Y/N with dreadful eyes. Her mind switching from her overwhelming Hatred and confusion.

"Why...Why are you siding with them" Fana whispered as she tightened her fists, " Why are you with the humans, Y/N?! You must also feel my hatred! You must remember!" She shouted. 

"I'm not the same Y/N" The white haired female responded back.

"Flame Recovery Magic: Phoenix Robe" Fana chanted as a blazing red mana surrounded her body, slowly healing herself.

Y/N readied her magic as a soft tear slid from her left eye. An unknown emotion erupted from her chest from her past life. The female sighed before wiping away the tear.

"I will make you remember the hatred..." Fana murmured under her breath, "Mineral Creation Magic: Herpe!" She chanted.

Multiple crystal blades emerged in front of her heading towards the Black Bulls. Before Y/N could chant a spell, a certain ash blond ran towards the attack and used his swords to cancel out the magic.

"What was that, she could use multiple magic?! Damn it!" Finral gasped in disbelief.

"Hey! Lady!" Asta's voice roared from afar, catching everyone's attention, " Do you have a brother? He has spiky hair and pale skin!" He shouted. 

Fana's expression changed just in the slightest.

"He's over on the other side of the forest right now!" The ash blond continued while pointing towards the forest.

" I don't know anyone like that? If I have any siblings, they're Licht, Y/N, and the people of the village! Know their grudge against you! I'll massacre every last one of you!" Fana threatened as her flame increased.

" I can't get through to her at all!" Asta grunted in irritation. He looked around the area anxiously before they landed on Y/N. " Y/N, do you have recovery magic! Use it on me! Hurry!" He shouted.

The white haired female, flipped through her Grimoire as she bit her lip. She has used a lot of mana today, and it's taking a toll on her body. She wasn't even sure if she had recovery magic. Fana's blazing fire was growing stronger by the second.

Finral and Vanessa watched in fear and sadness at the females expression.

Y/N reached the last page of her Grimoire and cried out in anguish. Her shaky hands flipping over the pages again and again. 'Father' The mana whispered in her ears.

'Father'

'Father'

'Father'

"FATHER" Her voice rang out throughout the area, " GIVE ME RECOVERY MAGIC!"

Finral, Vanessa, and Asta watched in confusion on why she was calling out to her father. A chuckle sounded throughout the area and immense magic entered her Grimoire.

"Yes, Daughter" A deep voice responded back to her. He did say that he will be there when she called for him. The Black Bull members were in shock once again as there minds tried to digest on what they just witnessed.

Glowing words shinned onto the pages of her Grimoire as she lets out a relief sigh.

"Thank you, father" She whispered as an invisible source patted her back in acknowledgement. 

"Did you just see what I saw or am I going crazy?!" Finral exclaimed to Vanessa in shock. The scarlet witch couldn't respond.

"Elemental Recovery Magic: Cold heat" Y/N chanted as sweat dripped from her forehead. A white flame slid out from her Grimoire like a snake before rushing towards Asta and wrapping around him.