Chapter Five~ Noelle

Magna walks the white haired female, and the ash blond male to there room. 

"We didn't have enough rooms, I hope you don't mind sharing" Magna asks as opens the room door. Y/N lets out a huge yawn and enters the room without a response. 

"It's fine we used to share rooms back at the church" Asta responds with a smile. With a nod Magna leaves so the two new recruits can get settled. 

Asta gets then notices how dirty the room is as he grabs the cleaning supplies.

" JUST LEAVE THE CLEANING TO ME" He shouts as he gets to work.  Y/N sits down at the desk and pulls out a piece of paper and a inked feather. 

Dear: Sister, Father, and Children

We pasted. We all did. Yuno made it into the Golden Dawns, whereas Asta and I made it into the Black Bulls. I miss you all dearly and plan to visit soon. The people here are weird. But, I like it. I'm fond of there personalities. I can't wait to grow stronger and set out for my new goal. To become a magic knight captain. I'm quite tired so ill be finishing up this letter, but do not fret for more are to come.

Love, 

Y/N

Folding the letter Y/N gives it to the message owl so he can deliver the message along with another one. Asta wipes his sweat from his forehead. 

"I'm finally done" He states as he puts the cleaning supplies away. The white haired female stands up and heads towards there shared bed. 

"Aren't you going to send a letter to the church" Asta asks as he gets out a piece of paper and a inked pen.

"I already did" answered the girl. 

"EHHH?!". I girl turns around and covers herself with he blanket as Asta grumbles about her not waiting for him.

Meanwhile, Yuno is seated in his new room as he writes a letter to the church. A sound by the window catches his attention as he opens it up. There stands a Owl with a letter in its mouth. He send the owl a nod before taking the letter. 

Dear: Yuno

We arrived at the Black Bull base. To earn our capes we needed to go threw a ritual where we had to fight. We both passed, thankfully. I'm guessing it wasn't the same for over there. One of the members showed us to ours room that we will have to share. I'm about to head to sleep now, so I wanted to say I send more letters, and I hope you grow stronger. 

Love,

Y/N

Yuno crumples the paper as one thing sticks out in the letter.

'There sharing a room'.

________________________________________________________________________________

A frown is upon a certain girls face as she is being dragged by Asta and Magna around the base for a tour. She just wanted to sleep all day. To say she is annoyed is an understatement, why couldn't they just leave her alone.

" What's the matter, can't keep up" Magna shouts with a smile as he runs down the hallway.

" Just wait you haven't seen nothing yet" Asta shouts as he runs faster. Y/N slowly walks behind them in an attempt to sneak away. It's proven successful, when she slides into a different hallway and heads for the dining table. She might be tired, but she is hungrier. Charmy noticed the girl looking around the room for something. 

"Are you hungry-La" Charmy asked the girl. The white haired female nods eagerly, making Charmy smile.

"Sheep cook: Master Chef". Four sheep's pop out and start cooking up a meal. One would mix, the other would put it in the oven, the next would prepare the food, and the last one would serve it. Plates and plates of different foods slide onto the dining table. The sight almost brought Y/N to tears, but she stayed strong.