Chapter Forty Eight~ Results

Y/N was eating the buffet that Charmy set up on the table in the Black Bulls base. Magna and Luck were fighting each other around the base, destroying it in the process. Vanessa was passed out drunk. Noelle was reading as she sneakily watched Asta.

It was a normal day for the Black Bulls. 

" Alright! I'm gonna catch up to Yuno and surpass him!" Asta's voice boomed throughout the base.

Y/N spares no glance at the loud ash blond that was roaring about and focuses on her food. Her eyes shift to Luck and Magna who have finally calmed down with there clothes hinged and ripped. 

"Come to think of it...Shouldn't we be getting the results from the Royal Knights Selection Exam soon?" Asta suddenly wondered.

"Hm" The white haired female hummed, " I think the results are coming in today..."

"Oh, yeah! I can't wait! Come on, messenger owls!!" Magna shouted trying to hide his nervousness in an excited voice.

Instantly after that statement, a powerful knock pounded against the Black Bulls base. The sound makes the floor vibrate and the walls tremble from the strength. Everyone looks towards the vibrating door that sounded like it would burst at any moment. 

" The hell? That's no messenger owl!" The delinquent mage exclaimed.

"No..." Y/N stops eating, " That's a predator..." She senses the familiar ferocious mana from behind that door.

" I dunno who the hell you are, but stop that racket!" Magna shouted in annoyance as he heads to open the door, " Don't you know that this is the home of the Black Bulls! It's the Magic Knights squad that Mister Yami-"

An explosion burst from the door just as he was a few inches away, causing smoke to cover the inside of the base. The door crumbled into pieces from the fierce women at the door.

" The heck?!" Asta stood wide eyed at the Crimson Lion Kings new captain, Mereleona Vermillion. " You're Lady Sisgoleon!" The ash blond stammered. 

The delinquent on the other hand was caught in the crossfire and was sent flying due to the explosion. He quickly pats away the fire from on top of his head.

" Are you serious?! What the hell is the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings doing here?" He asked as he eyed Mereoleona.

Y/N quickly returns back to her plate to finish her food before something happens. After all, with Mereoleona something always happens. 

" Yeah! What are you doing here, Captain Sisgoleon?!" Asta demanded as Nero rested on his ash blond hair.

The said female narrows her eyes at the short male from the same he called her. She instantly punches the male straight in the face.

" It's Mereoleona!" She corrected in irritation.

This was the moment that the Captain of the Black Bulls decided to make himself known.

" What the hell is that racket? I can't even take a dump in peac-" He stops talking when his eyes shifted to the fiery Mereoleona. he cups his hand beside his mouth and calls out to his squad members. "It's an emergency! A wild beast has invaded the premises! Everyone, Leave the base immediately! Any of you that don't make it out, just play dead!" He warned.

"Yes Captain!" Y/N decided to lay on the ground to play dead.

" Don't look her in the eye! She'll eat you!" He continued to shout right before a flaming paw was placed on his head, pushing him to the ground.

Mereoleona places a bottle of booze in front of the male, earning a questionable look from Yami.

"Just shut up and drink this, you fool!" She places her hand on her hip.