Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone

The Captains of the Black Bulls and Green Praying Mantis have entered the Shadow Palace to Stop the elves from their plan. 

While Asta, Y/N , and some of the Black Bulls ended up fighting Drowa, the elf who possess Gauche along with his little sister Eclat, who possesses Marie.

They had some difficulty with Eclat's magic, which made anyone who looked into her eyes unable to move.

Meanwhile, Vanessa and the other Black Bulls were taken to Glamour World and struggled in a battle with the Captain of the Coral Peacocks, Dorothy Unsworth, who had reincarnated as an elf with her dream magic.

The Black Bulls worked together to continue the fight and successfully free the souls of the elves that possess Marie, Gauche, and Dorothy.

Fuegoleon Vermillion, Who has woken from his slumber, and Mereoleona Vermillion also show up to lend their strength in fighting the elves.

Asta, Noelle, Y/N, Nozel, Mimosa, and the two Vermillion flame magic users decided to venture on the Shadow Palace while the others battled against the other Magic Knights that were possessed by elves.

It was the gateway towards the space between the living world and the underworld. One of the things that gave them vision was the soaring glowing souls around them.

The souls of the human members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun that serves as the sacrifices for the reincarnation spell.

Y/N looked down at her hands as she thought of what the spell was doing with her own soul. How can her human soul be sacrificed if they all share the same one? She could still feel her elven self bubbling up to the surface, screaming for revenge. 

She could feel some sort of hollowness inside of her, as if it was waiting for something to fill it.

What was happening to her soul?

"It looks like the Salamander has chosen Fuegoleon as his master..." Nozel stated as he eyed the fire spirit above the Vermillion, cutting Y/N away from her thoughts. 

Fuegoleon had managed to acquire the flame spirit Salamander before he awakened from his coma.

"Where the heck are we?!" The ash blond shouted as he scans the strange place.

In just a few moments, their magic suddenly breaks apart as they are getting near the entrance of the Shadow Palace. Y/N feels a sharp pain from the middle of her chest.

"Is this...an obstacle to anyone who tries to infiltrate the palace?" Fuegoleon asked as their bodies just levitated being forced to enter the said entrance.

"I can't control my magic!" Mimosa admitted.

"The energy coming from the souls around us is disrupting our magic," Y/N realized, not knowing how she knew that.

"So...Souls?!" The ash blond male gasped in disbelief.

"Yes, Asta...Souls...those things around us are dead humans who became sacrifices for the elves" Y/N motioned to the things around them.

"De...dead?!" Noelle jolted in fear.

"The Shadow Palace... I hear it's the boundary between this world and the underworld..." Nozel informed.

"Wait... Are we going to die?!" Asta asked with panic in his eyes. 

"D-Don't be stupid, Bakasta! That's not funny!" The water magic user stammered after hearing his statement. She was also afraid of the same thing.

"No ones going to die" Y/N sighed with a shake of her head, "Unless someone killed you in there..." She finished after a thought.

Asta has a horrified expression on his face after hearing the white haired female.