Chapter Twelve~ Undead

"Solid, don't be so quick to use your magic on a mere peasant..." A voice demanded. The attention is drawn away from the white haired female, to the Silver haired male, who had a braid down there face. 

The said male is still on the floor, as his body shook.

"Do you plan to shame the Silva family. STAND UP" The man known as Nozel stated. Solid slowly brought his body up, until he stood. His arms and legs felt as if he was running for days without rest. Nozel glanced at Y/N with a face of disgust, in which she 'Kindly' returned.

No one knew of what the female had done to Solid. No one understood what she took...Thats until they felt his...lack of mana.

"What is wrong with you, where is your mana?" Nozel started until turning to the female " YOU, What did you do? You foolish peasant tried to defy a ROYAL...How should I punish you". His purple eyes glared down into her own purple eyes.

Y/N clenched her fist in anger, before giving his a smirk.

"You wanna know right" She started " Well lets just say. I took away his mana, Would you believe me" She asked with a yawn. Gasps were heard around the room for different reasons.

"WHAT. Impossible, no one can take away someone's mana" The man responded. The white haired female lets out a dry laugh.

"Well. I guess I'm not no one" She responded. Nozel's mana flares on anger, trying to intimidate her on how she wasn't someone important. She was just some gum stuck under his shoe.

"I can't believe your getting worked up over some young ones. You should ashamed of yourselves, Silvas..." The Captain of the Crimson Lion states. Everyone glanced at the Vermillion haired man.

Suddenly someone from right behind Y/N and Asta started to laugh. The ash blond, and the White haired female turned to the loud laugh in confusion. 

"It's just as Mimosa said. You're quite amusing" Leopold said with interest as he stared at the two. To be frank, He first noticed the female first. Her long white haired matched perfectly with her dark purple eyes. He was instantly drawn to her appearance, and what's more, she is powerful. That little stunt she just made him become more attracted to her. 

"Huh?" Asta questioned. The Vermillion boy turned to the ash blond with a smile.

"All Right, rejoice! For I, Leopold Vermillion, declare you both my rivals!" He suddenly shouted, placing his hands on his hips with a nod.

"HUH!?" Asta shouted as he turned to Y/N with a confused expression written on his face.

"What's your Name? Casta...Fasta" Leopold questioned with the same grin on his face.

"Leopold, It's Asta. His name is Asta..." Mimosa responded for the confused male. The vermillion haired male nods before turning to the white haired female. He smiles before kneeling down on one knee and grabbing her hand.

"And what might be your name, beautiful?" He asked as he laid a soft kiss of her hand. The royals gasped at the action. For it showed that he was interested in dating and marrying the female.

Whereas,  Fuegoleon Vermillion stood with a proud expression. 

Yuno was brimming with Jealously. How dare this male touch what was his. He wanted to push the royal away and take Y/N far away from there, But he couldn't. The green eyed male knew his limits to something. If he was to hurt the royal he would be punished, though that didn't mean that he wasn't going to try his best to keep him away from her.

Y/N took her hand away from the males grasp and crossed her arms. Much to Yuno's pleasure.

"Don't touch me" She glared, making the boy smiles even bigger.