Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel

The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth lead dwells good luck. And within a fifth leaf resides a demon.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I can finally obtain what should've been mine and awakened the curse that will lead me to my victory..." Ronne with a cold voice.

'This magic doesn't belong to an elf..' Yuno senses the bone-chilling magic within Ronne.

"This Shadow Palace, which lies between the living world and the underworld. And the spell of the magic stones that can draw out what I desire from the land of the dead...What I desire from her..." he finally revealed as he places the magic stone in the middle of the pedestal.

A black entity arose from it along with the pitch-black swirling matter. They witness a dark-colored smoke came out from Ronne's body before it falls to the ground.

A deafening sound of heartbeat echoes in the said room while the black entity started to form into a shape.

"What is this cold, pitch-black magic?" Yuno couldn't help but utter those words. It is the first time in his entire life to witness something this evil. He couldn't help the small shiver that came from his body.

A humanoid tall pitch-black figure revealed himself. Two large bat-like wings sprout from behind him. Black horns that directed upwards along with sharp pointy nails while his crimson irises stare directly at them.

"Don't tell me he is...a demon..." Patry murmured in disbelief.

"What in the world is that creature?" The wind magic user stuttered with a cold sweat.

"Though it's still incomplete, I haven't been in my own body for centuries! What a wonderful feeling!" The demon started to laugh maniacally. "Elf that was chosen by a four-leaf grimoire, I commend you! I praise you from the bottom of my heart!" He smiles showing off his sharp teeth before turning to Patry,  "For everything you've done to this point, as well as the results you have shown me. And now, I shall have you taste the despair like he did back then..." The demon chuckles in amusement.

"What...are you talking about? What's going on?!" Patry uttered in disbelief. An unnerving feeling took over his body. 

"That day, the one who tricked the humans into destroying the elves was me!" The demon confesses while the smile on his lips didn't waver. "The humans were easy to manipulate, as they wanted power. And then you lot managed to let me fool you in the most amusing way, too. The revenge went according to plan..." The demon let out a loud laugh. "All of you are fools!".

"How dare you?!" Party shouted before swinging his right hand towards the demon. Multiple light magic swords started to launch towards him.

'This couldn't be...How could this be...'

The demon smirks as he opens his mouth to utter a single word. 

"Return..." he spoke as the light magic swords changed its direction towards Patry instead.

Yuno uses his wind magic to help the two elves from the demon's counterattack. There bodies were swirled in wind magic, evading the light magic swords.

"Hey! That body belongs to Captain Vangeance. I won't let you die like that!" Yuno reminded.

"I'd prefer to deal with you later, if possible." The demon playfully narrowed his eyes at the male.

"You can't be serious. You just showed up out of nowhere. Though I'm very aware you're nothing more than a trash " Yuno responded with disgust. "If all I have to do is destroy you to end all of this, so be it!" The wind magic male spread his right palm towards the demon. "Mana Zone: Spirit Storm!" he chanted.