Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit

Excitement bubbled from inside the Black Bulls base as Yami announced there new mission. Apparently, the underground water temple is located on a certain beach. Everyone stopped listening after the word beach as cheers sounded from the members. 

"All Right!! The Beach!!" Magna shouted with excitement. He wrapped a arm Asta, pulling the ash blond towards him. " I'm getting excited for no good reason!!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! Come to think of it, I've never seen the ocean before" Asta shouted as he starts become excited as well.

"I haven't either, Shrimpsta!" Magna shouted back with a grin.

"Beach!!Beach!!Beach!!" They both started chanted with grins. Y/N was excited as well. She has never been to the beach before so she was looking forward to seeing it. She has heard stories like how the fresh air of the ocean was wonderful, or how the sand was so beautiful.

"There's nothing better than enjoying a cold beer under the blazing sun" Vanessa moaned with blushing cheeks with a beer bottle in hand.

"Shake! Shake! Let's Shake" Finral said mixing some drinks " I'll make some drinks and flirt with some hotties in swimsuits!" 

"SWIMSUITS!!" Noelle gasped " Does that mean...I have to wear a swimsuit to the beach too?!" She finishes as she held her blushing cheeks.

"Swimsuit?" Y/N questioned scratching her head. 

"Mr. Shrimp, Mr. Crab all all the other varieties of seafood...I can't wait to grill you all up..." Charmy mumbled to herself with drool coming down her chin.

" I hope we all get to put sunscreen on each other on the beach..."Gordon whispered as Grey puffed some smoke. Gauche start asking what he should get for Marie, to which everyone ignored.

"Hey! Sharks are strong, right!!" Luck shouted throwing some punches.

" I hope the sharks eat you both..."Yami stated in irritation. 

"Swimsuits....Swimsuits..."Noelle mumbled to herself.

"What are swimsuits?" Y/N continued to ask around.

"If you girls don't have one, you can borrow one of mine..."Vanessa said showing her swimsuits. Noelle shook her head as she stared at the very revealing swimsuit.

" That is a swimsuit" Y/N said to herself. " It looks like underwear".

Asta, Luck, Finral, and Magna started cheering while shouting the word beach over and over again.

Yami couldn't take it anymore as he slammed his fist on the wall, destroying it completely.

"We're not going there to have fun! we're going for work!" He scolded with a scowl.

Everyone was excited for this upcoming mission, expectually that they were going to do it together.

________________________________________________________________________________

"A robbery?!" A voice shouted with seriousness as they slammed the store door open. Noelle and Vanessa instantly look up to see Klaus staring at them. Noelle squeaks as she covers her body with a towel. Klaus gets a nosebleed from the scene, knocking him down to the ground.

"Noelle..."Mimosa blinked. The silver haired royal was almost naked if it wasn't for that towel she is using to cover herself.

"What is goi-"

"How do I look?" Y/N asked as she stepped out from the dressings room, interrupting Yunos question.