Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms

"Ugh, my head" Whined a certain white haired female as she slowly sat up from a bed.

"Y/N!" Noelle shouted as she helped the female sit up, " Thank goodness your ok".

The purple eyed female examined her area in confusion before turning to the silver haired royal who was beside her.

"When did we make it back to the Black Bulls base" Asked Y/N as she swung her legs off the bed.

"Well, after the fight in the underwater Temple, you passed out so we had to carry you back here" Explained Noelle to the female who just nodded. The royal continued to stare at the white haired female while biting her lips. 

Everyone was still very confused on the events that happened in the Temple. With the help of Asta, they got a little bit of a more understanding on what they saw. Though, it's hard to digest the fact that the daughter of all magic is in the same room as you. And the most important question of all...

Why didn't she tell us?

" Come on" Sighed Y/N, " I know you have questions, I can practically see the steam coming out of your ears".

Noelle blushed in embarrassment and covered her ears with her hands.

"No you can't Baka" She huffed as Y/N chuckled. The silver haired female calmed down and sat next to Y/N with a serious expression. " Asta told us some information about who you are and how you were able to use that amount of mana...But can you explain in your own words on what happened?"

"Yeah" Y/N smiled as she scratched her head, " Well, my name is Y/N and I'm the daughter of Mana, meaning that my father is mana itself. He created me years ago to help the humans, that's my purpose here I guess."

"Wait, how old are you?" Noelle asked incredibly. 

"I'm still 16" Laughed Y/N as Noelle let out a relief sigh, " In my previous lives..." She trialed off as she remembered her memoires, " I didn't really know who I was until later in life...Eventually I was killed by a...unhuman source".

"What unhuman source?" The silver haired questioned. 

"A demon" Y/N stated as she looked down in thought, " Actually in every lifetime it was the same demon...He would hunt me down and wait for the perfect moment to kill...me". The white haired female furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her fist at the thought.

Noelle took notice of the action as she placed a comforting hand on her back.

" It's ok if you don't want to talk about it" She suggested.

"No, I'm fine" sighed Y/N as she ran her hand through her hair, " It's just that even if it wasn't the actually me that died, I still could feel the emotions that went through my past lives. I could feel the pain, betrayal, anger, sadness, and regrets."

" It's ok" Noelle responded, " The you, now, knows about the demon who had done this so you can be careful. The you now is different than all the others because you know everything about who you are, and who killed you."

Y/N turned to Noelle with a soft smile. She was right. The Y/N now knows everything that happened and how to prevent it. She could change it and stop herself from being killed by that demon

"Thank you, Noelle" Y/N smiled.

"Of course" Huffed the royal as she crossed her arms with a blush. The purple haired female ruffed her hair as she laughed. Noelle suddenly thought of something as she pulled a book out from her cloak.

"Here this is a book that one of the people in the underwater Temple asked me to give you" She stated placing it in her hands. Y/N thanked her and glanced over the title before placing it on her bed.