Chapter Twenty One~ Father

The Wizard king stared at the window in his office, contemplating what just happened earlier. 

"I'm sorry for making you three stay behind..." His voice said, softly.

Julius had asked for Yami, Asta, and Y/N to stay behind after the who ordeal with capturing the traitor as he tried to escape. Thanks to Asta and Rill who managed to grab a hold of him. 

"It's sad...Being betrayed by  comrades who has fought alongside me..." He confesses with a sigh " I sprinted at full speed to get to where I am, but as a result, I may have made a lot of mistakes" He finishes with another frustrated sigh.

"If that's the reason you had us stay behind, you picked the wrong guys, Julius..." Yami responded with a cigarette in between his teeth.

"To tell you the truth, when we were interrogating the two Eye of Midnight Sun members they told us one more thing" Julius admitted. He then turns to the ash blond, " Asta, do you remember the stone tablet back at the hideout when you were taken by them?".

"That thing..." Asta mutters to himself as he thinks back at the incident. 

"They call the stones, Magic stones. They believe that if they collect all of them, they would be reborn into their true forms which are links closely to mana and gain immense power" Julius stated. 

Y/N looked down in thought. If there magic stones than maybe her father would know about them and what they could do. If they really could bring back there true forms then...There's going to be a lot of chaos.

"I know someone who can help..." The female stated as she looked at the Wizard king. The attention is now on her as they watch her curiously. 

---------------"Who?" Julius asked as he sat up straight. Y/N let out a deep breath. She had yet to tell them about who she really was and what she was.

"I think it's about time I tell you who I am" The female started with a sigh, " First things first. I know everything I'm about to say will sound weird but you have to believe me. Second, only one other person knows beside myself. Lastly, You can't tell anyone."

"Who else knows?" Julius asked suddenly intrigued. 

"Asta" Y/N answers. The said boy scratches his head in confusion. She sometimes forgets how much of a Baka he could be. 

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, making her sigh.

"Let me just explain" The female starts" At the mission to the dungeon I'm sure you remembered from the reports that I had went missing".

"Yes" The Wizard King remembered. Asta's eyes finally light up in realization giving her a thumbs up, his way of saying, I remember.

"Well, what happened was that I was pulled down to a different place then the dungeon itself. I don't know what It's called, but It has Immense mana. So much that it was overwhelming. Than a voice was calling out to me, telling me to walk to the tree. That voice was my father. I know it is hard to believe but, my father is mana. He is the mana itself. The one who created all magic" Y/N explained.

Yami took the cigarette out of his mouth as he rubbed his head.

"So your telling me that your father is mana. The most powerful being which gave all humans magic" He asked as he looked at the female.

"Yes."

"Why do I always get the weird ones" He sighed.

"H-Hey" Y/N pouted with a smile. Julius stood up and walked around his table until he reached his bookcase.