Chapter Forty Four~ Langris

" Not only is your physical beauty ethereal but you magic is powerful and enchanting" The Vice Captain from the Coral Peacocks kneeled in front of her with a flower in his hand, " I'm will be honored to marry such a women as you" He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

Y/N scrunched her face as she snapped her hand back and secretly wiped it on her clothing.

"Rightttttt" She dragged out the word before walking away from the male.

After the victory of Yuno's team, the male approached Y/N, looking for any sort of praise.

"Good job" The female smiled before patted his head.

"Yeah! Great job at winning, Yuno!" Asta's voice boomed with a grin.

"You too, weed" Yuno stated monotoned.

"Who you calling a weed?!" The Ash blond complained.

" We are all moving into the second round, even Noelle" Y/N commented with a nod. She was proud that her friends were string enough to pass.

"Humph! Of course! I'm royalty after all!" Noelle huffed. But deep inside she was happy to be recognized for her improvement as a Magic Knight.

The cotton magic user is holding a pastry in her hand with strawberries decorating it. Her eyes were shinning in the presence of Yuno and her lips turned upwards. She slowly walked towards him while holding up the treat.

"Great job, Yuno! You were so cool!" She blushed, " Here's your after battle dessert" Charmy shyly stated.

Yuno blinks repeatedly as his eyes looked towards the pastry. He reasoned that the treat will help replenish his energy.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to savor it" The black haired male answered.

Y/N's eyes narrow at the two.

Yuno takes a bite of the pastry as Charmy watched in anticipation. Some of the icing stained his licks causing his to lick it off.

" It's good" He complimented, keeping an eye on the treat. Charmy falls to the ground as an invisible arrow strikes his heart.

"La!" The cotton magic user said softly. She had a dreamy expression on her face.

" Here Y/N, Try it" Yuno gives her the other half of the Pastry. The white haired female gladly take the treat and stuffs it into her mouth.

" Hm!" Y/N hums in thanks as she chewed the snack.

" Wow, so many excellent matches! I can't wait till the next one!" The Wizard King smiled with sparkles in his eyes. 

" Entertain me more..." King Augustus sighed in a bored manner. He didn't like how the three peasants who humiliated him in the Star festival made it to the next round. He wanted them to lose already.

" Why don't we just jump into the second round?" Julius announces. The battlefield started trembling before changing into a different environment. Cliffs started to emerge and waterfalls with buildings surrounding them.

" They're changing the stage" Y/N stated in awe. It was amazing to witness the change in front of there eyes.

"Holy Crap!" The Ash blond male shouted.

"It's easier to judge your abilities when you're forced to fight in a variety of situations" Julius announced before being amazed when Charmy pops up on his lap again from a small cotton.

"La! I'm Back!" She waved towards the Wizard King who smiles back.

"Welcome back" He patted the top of her head.